Rip Kurapika's Suit

Kurapika stumbles into Leorio's hotel room as the over cooked beanpole of a man read silently at his small dining room table. Lucky him, he knows he never locks his doors. Kurapika looks from his hands towards Leorio like a deer caught in headlights, just as Leorio notices his hands are covered in blood and his lip is busted. Leorio stumbles out of surprise, but nevertheless jumps from his seat. A few bruises peppering kurapika's jawline become more noticeable as he clenches it tightly. Leorio grabs Kurapika's wrists gently but at the same time frantically. He looks over his hands, seeing the large amount of gravel and the steady amount of blood he concludes that it is indeed his own blood. He doesn't know if that makes it worse.
   "You're... is... what happened?" He kept himself from gripping his wrists any tighter. Kurapika flinched, pulling a hand away to wipe away some of the blood running from his nose, down his lips, and to his chin.
   "I fell." He spoke plainly with only the smallest hint of aggravation in his voice.
   "One hell of a fall." Leorio mutters sarcastically as he guides him over to his kitchen sink. Running warm water over his injured hands. Kurapika flinched hard. "Were you stabbed?"
   "No."
   "Shot?"
   "No."
   "Kurapika, could you please tell me what actually happened."
   "No."
   Leorio only sighed, shutting off the water to usher him to his bathroom. Under his sink he grabbed peroxide, a rag, and some bandages. Although instead of immediately applying them to Kurapika, he turned to turn on the bath.
   "Strip."
   "Excuse me?" Kurapika shot him a dirty look.
   "I need to make sure everything else is fine, or at least not broken. A checkup, an assessment, common decency. Whatever you want to call it. Now strip."
   "I'm perfectly fine." He huffed.
   "Yeah, your limp really drove that whole performance home." With a roll of his eyes he starts adding bubbles to the steamy pool of water. "Can you get yourself undressed?"
   Kurapika sighed and slipped off his suit jacket. "Of corse I can—" he stopped himself as his shaky injured hands reach his dirty disheveled button up. Pushing through, he bit back a whine as he fumbled with the tiny ass buttons.
   "Hey— don't do that, you'll hurt yourself!" Leorio grabbed his wrists and pulled him closer, but before he could start unbuttoning Kurapika's top for him...
   "Don't touch me!" Kurapika snapped. Yanking his arms back as he huffed through his nose.
   "Hey, hey. Look at me, everything's going to be fine. Just breathe." Leorio cooed softly, waiting patiently for his tiny friend to slow down. As his breathing gets less erratic, Leorio lays his hands on his shoulders, slowly creeping up to cup his cheeks. Pulling him close to kiss his forehead as his hands retreat to unbutton his shirt.
   He pulls away as he slips the grimey piece of clothing off his shoulders. Taking in a sharp breath as he assess the many more discolored green bruises dusting his collar bone and hip.
   "I'm—"
   "I'm sorry, Leorio."
   "What?" He turns to turn off the running water, glancing back at Kurapika softly as he checks the water temperature.
   "I said I'm sorry. I seemed to underestimate your bedside manner." Kurapika jokes, hiding his face into the crook of Leorio's neck as he slips off his pants for him.
   "Yeah, well, don't feel too bad. It happens more than you think." Leorio smiles, verbally waving him off as he helps him into the bath. Paying close attention to the hand shaped, green colored, bruise forming on Kurapika's outer thigh, just before it disappeared under the blanket of bubbles.
   "Can you..." Kurapika shuddered, the feeling of his destroyed palms hitting hot soapy water was... uncomfortable sure, but kind of pleasing in a masochistic sort of way. "Can you get in with me? Please?"
   "Oh, uh, sure." Leorio undressed red faced, tossing his clothes into a pile with Kurapika's as he slipped in behind him. "Listen, Kurapika, I'm not gonna press on if you blow me off again." He spoke softly using a cup he left on the outer rim of his bathtub to softly wet the blonde's skin and hair. "But what happened."
   Kurapika sighed. Leaning back into Leorio's chest. "I was walking home from that convenience store just down the street when I was jumped." He paused. Breathed in slowly, and sighed. "I don't know who they were, or what they wanted. It was quick, couldn't have lasted more than 20 minutes."
   "Pika..." Leorio mumbles softly into his shoulder. Hearing a muffled grunt come from Kurapika as he pressed himself further against his chest, Leorio laughs lightly. "Do you know why they jumped you?" He asked while raking his fingers through Kurapika's wet hair.
   "No, should I go ask them?" Despite relishing in Leorio's attention he mustard up the ability to bark back with a sarcastic response. Huffing as he added shampoo to his hair and started scrubbing, he sighed. "Honestly, you ask the stupidest fucking questions sometimes."
   "Hey!" He sighed, letting out a small chuckle. "I know, but despite that you still love me."
   "Ugh." Kurapika shuddered, feeling warm water run from his head down his back. "I don't know how I'd manage without you."
   "Ew, don't get sappy."
   "You started it!"
   Leorio only chuckled, massaging conditioner into Kurapika's hair before he leaned back against the tub. Kurapika hummed snuggling into Leorio's chest. Hands laying pathetically against him, palm up, twitching at the cold air.
   "You know what, just let me enjoy this." He huffed.
   "You got it, Pika." Leorio bit back another small laugh as he leaned over to press another kiss to his forehead. "Ya know, we should really do this more often."
   "In your dreams."