I noticed she had a little small black box in her hands. She walked over and handed it to me.

I smiled at her again before opening the box.

I gasped it was a necklace that was made of complete diamonds that made a shape of a cross.

"Sienna this is beautiful." I gushed.

She took the neckless out of the box and carefully place it around my neck. "Trust me you'll need this." She said while smiling, but her eyes told a different story.

Once she had clasped the neckless I turned to hug her tightly. 'Thank you so much"

I was very happy that Sienna seemed to be liking me now, when we had first met she wasn't very fond of me so it seemed but I think I grew on her.

"You're going to make a beautiful bride." She said and I thanked her once again.

"Okay enough with that we have to finish getting her ready." Bella said.

"Do you mind if I stay?" Sienna asked.

I smiled even harder. "I would love for you to stay."

She thanked me and then proceeded to help Elena with my hair.

Mina came back with the dress and once my hair and make-up was done they all helped me into it.

"I'm going to cry you look amazing" Bella said while fanning her eyes.

I smiled as I turned to the mirror to take in my appearance. The dress was absolutely breathtaking and my hair had been curled and pinned back so it wasn't in my face. I could barley recognize myself as I looked in the mirror.

 I could barley recognize myself as I looked in the mirror

"Mina, Elena and I are going to get dress, Sienna you stay here and help Amalia with her shoes

"Mina, Elena and I are going to get dress, Sienna you stay here and help Amalia with her shoes." Bella said as she handed Sienna the shoe box. The three of them exited the room leaving me and Sienna alone.

"Sit dear." Sienna said and I nodded before taking a seat.

Sienna slipped both of the white pumps on my feet.