Chapter 3

》--• The Aftermath •--《

I wake up to banging on my door, followed by a crash. I jolt up to see Midoriya, Mina, Yaoyorozu, Kaminari, and Kirishima. "Y/N!" Mina screamed. "Could you guys shut the fuck up?" I lay back down and Kami and Mina jump on my bed.

"What happened your date! You didn't answer any of our texts!" Mina hit me multiple times in my waist. "OUf" I spit out. "Why don't you pricks ask Bakugou." I looked over at Kiri and Yao both looking nervous. "Bakugou is grumpy when he wakes up." Yao mumbles. "Yeah and thats really scarey. Plus we saw the news." Kami shook me by my shoulders. "You were totally attacked by the league of villains!! Did Bakugou protect you?" He asked looking at you. Mina was too, their eyes were glowing.

I manage to push Kami off. "Ha no. It was every man for themself. A hero had to come and help me anyways. Afterwards he ditched without a proper goodbye." Mina gasped. "What a boomer." She said sarcasticly. I push her off too. "Ow hey-" I roll over towards the wall. "So it was Hawks who saved you right?" Yao asked. "Mhm." I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep. "Woah! Y/n you're so lucky! Did he recognize you?" I groan and sit up. "Yes stupid! jesus." I start pushing them out of my dorm room, but Mina insists on talking about the hero.

"Oh my god that must've been embarrassing! You're so lucky!!" Everyone else got out but she held onto the door. "I know you told me. Now get out before I cut you!" She yelped and let go of the door way. I closed the door and sat against it. I pulled out the bandage he wrote his number on. I put it into my phone.

Y/n: Hey bird brain

xxx-xxx-xxxx: Who is this?

Y/n: knifey lady, but not that villian counter part of mine.

Hawks/Birdbrain: Ohh L/n Y/n rite?

Y/n: Yeah. Im intrested in that patrol offer.

Hawks/birdbrain: Okie whn is good for u thn?

I actually didn't think that far ahead. I didn't even think he'd respond. Why did he text like that either, is he that lazy.

Y/n: How bout next saturday?

Hawks/birdbrain: y r u spending this weekend with ur boyfriend >xP

I blushed. Boyfriend??? Does he mean the fucking boomer??

Y/n: you mean the fucking boomer. I'll kick your ass istg

Hawks/birdbrain: u cant beat me im the #2 hero lol

Y/n: tsk whatever birdbrain.

         Read 9:48am

I sat on my bed. Realizing I hadn't changed out of my dress. The bandages Hawks had wrapped my wounds with were still there. They were a brownish red. I blushed at the memory of it. I removed the bandages and got dressed. I sat on my bed staring at my ceiling.

》--• A/N •--《

So highkey, dk what to do help help help I need ideas. I'm thinking of doing a flash back or a dream but idk what of. Gonna timeskip to saturday maybe but we need inbetweens, but they have to wire into saturday with hawks. <:> ALSO! sorry for such a short chapter I have writers block.😔 👉👈

Word Count: 555