strawberries and apples

It was a normal day at Blockberry High. Students were chatting, studying, you know the normal. The only thing that doesn't seem normal was Kim Jiwoo. The small student looked quite anxious. It seemed like she was looking for something. People were bumping into her as she stood still.

"Jiwoo.. Jiwoo!" A girl tapped her shoulder.

"Oh! Hi Yerim!" The girl had brown hair and was a freshman. "Are you waiting for your girlfriend?"

"HOMOOOO!" A boy called out as he was walking by. Jiwoo held her head down at the remark. "Hey, don't worry he's probably closeted."

Jiwoo nodded and lifted her head to find a tall girl in front of her. Her powering aura made the school shake. "C'mon babe, we'll be late." Jiwoo smiled at her girlfriends words. Sooyoung held her hand and brought her to class.

Jiwoo waited for hours for lunch.

The bell started to ring. Yes! She can finally eat! But, she knew the food she was served was never good.

Sooyoung took her out of the class and helped her with her bag. "Here, have my lunch." Jiwoo was a bit startled, as Sooyoung seemed to look a bit sad.

Jiwoo and Sooyoung sat down. "Hey what's wrong?" Sooyoung's mood started to change. "I saw you look at a girl. Heejin right?"
Jiwoo looked at her and gulped. "I-I'm sorry." Jiwoo hurried to eat the apple that was in Sooyoung's lunch. "You know what that means.."

"Punishment."

Jiwoo gulped. Last time she was spanked until her ass started bleeding.

School ended. Jiwoo knew she was sleeping over at Sooyoung's house.

They walked hand in hand to the path they always took. They arrived at Sooyoung's house 2 minutes later. They walked into the house and ran upstairs.

They walked pass the swan painting and into Sooyoung's room. The thing that made her room different from the others was these two lamps.

Jiwoo always liked the color of the two. But that wasn't important. Sooyoung locked her door and smirked.

Sooyoung threw Jiwoo on her bed and got on top of her. She slowly began to kiss her lips. Jiwoo was fidgeting but could not move. She started to moan at the pleasure and gave into it.

Her hands slowly trailed down to her panties, which were red. Her hands slowly went towards her clothed clit and rubbed it up and down. Jiwoo was whining, which made Sooyoung go harder.

"Open up."

Jiwoo was startled. She knew she had to undress but she started to shake. Sooyoung began to become worried and decided to help her. Sooyoung took off her sweater vest then her shirt. They were left with a bra on and a skirt.

Sooyoung slowly went to her neck, which made Jiwoo moan more. She squeezed her breasts to make her moan more. Sooyoung began massaging her breasts and slowly unclipped her bra.

She trailed down her stomach right to her vagina. She saw how wet she was. "For me?" She slid down her panties and began licking her clit. Jiwoo started making high pitched noises. She grabbed her thigh to keep her from fidgeting. She opened the folds so she could get more juice. Jiwoo couldn't stop moaning. It was too much

"Nice snack... But we aren't at dinner."

Sooyoung shuffled through her closet. She found a pink strap on in her closet. "N-no, Sooyoung."

She wrapped it around her waist. For fairness, she took her bra and panties off. She kneeled to Jiwoo's level and put the strap on near her vagina. She inserted it into her vagina to see her reaction.

Jiwoo was sweating. She couldn't move.

Sooyoung began stroking back and forth. She groaned as the strap on was quite heavy. Jiwoo grasped the sheets as the bed rocked.

"OH! WHAT THE FUCK!"

Sooyoung was pleased with this response. She started to go faster. She held Jiwoo's breasts and began kissing her, inserting tongue. About 30 strokes later, Sooyoung got bored.

"I have a better idea."

Jiwoo knew that whenever she got bored things start to happen.

Sooyoung took her clit and rubbed it against Jiwoo's. Jiwoo whined at the pressure. Sooyoung began to moan with her. They both were in harmony with their moans.

It sounded like a crying dog. Jiwoo cried out the most. She was having an amazing time. They began moaning more and more until Jiwoo squirted.

"I love you."

"I love you too, don't ever look at a girl like that anymore."

Jiwoo knew this wasn't as bad as the last one she received. She knew she was being a better girl this time.

Sooyoung put her clothes back on and signaled Jiwoo to do the same.

Jiwoo pulled Sooyoung by the collar and kissed her deeply. She put her hands on her thigh and chin.

They slept through the night having sweet dreams about each other.

Jiwoo took her bag to leave. She looked down to find her leg shaking.

Sooyoung woke up to find Jiwoo missing. She noticed something weird about her room.

"Why does it smell like fish?"