Lalia was beginning to worry, the groups of people around her were clearly too intoxicated to help her. Her eyes burned as she refused to let tears fall. She was beginning to panic about being lost.

As quick as she pulled herself together again, a chill crept up her spine. She looked around and saw the adults around her still drinking and celebrating the match. 

Lalia gripped her forearms tightly, holding in the bile rising in her throat. Before she had a chance to make a decision about the feeling she was getting people were pushing past her and running into the wood. Panicking, Lalia looked back from the direction they had come to see flashes of green and red light and hear the screams of pain. Once another wizard shoved her shoulder, Lalia made a quick decision to begin running toward where she hoped the Weasley camp was. There were about twenty tents ahead of her closer to the stadium that she had yet to check. Lalia chanced one more look behind her when there was a giant green light. 

Wizards marching with their wands in the air were coming from farther down the camps. They wore black robes and masks. With renewed energy, Lalia ran towards the last few tents. She collided with a red headed young man, who gripped her shoulders to steady her. 

"W- We- Weasley?" she gasped out, out of breath from running.

"Dad!" yelled the man, who was still supporting her body. 

Arthur Weasley ran up to see his son, Charlie, holding a shaking Lalia.

"Lalia? Where are the Malfoys?"

"I don't know, I don't know... I got lost searching for you and then those... those people appeared," she cried. 

"They're gone, dad. The younger Malfoy came looking for her, told me his Portkey was leaving soon. They'll be long gone by now," said the man, who had now wrapped his arm around the shaking girl. 

Lalia looked back and screamed as she realized the wizard were levitating bodies in the air. 

"Charlie!" called another red haired man Lalia had yet to meet. 

"Go, go, I'll catch up later. You go too, dad. I'll get Lalia to the others." 

Charlie Weasley had pulled Lalia into his chest after hearing her begin to sob and realizing she couldn't look away from the muggles in the air. He released the girl from his hug an pulled her gently by her wrist in the direction of the wood. 

Lalia adjusted her arm so that she was gripping Charlie's hand and allowed him to lead her into the woods. Charlie had began to call his siblings names but was unsuccessful in finding them. With a soft tug, Lalia pulled her arm out of his grip. 

"Go. I'll be fine. I'll wait here and you can get me after. Go. You obviously are worried and want to go help."

Charlie opened his mouth to protest when above them appeared the giant green Dark Mark in the air. 

The two gasped staring at the shape in shock. 

"Go," she whispered this time. Charlie ran towards the mark quickly unsure if he had made the correct decision. 

The woods were dark. Screams were still audible and she heard others running passed her, not visible, but audible. She gripped her hands tightly together, unknowingly rubbing them raw. 

Lalia stared at the glittering green sign in the sky. She took a few steps backwards and her head began to feel foggy. A twig snapped and she quickly glanced in the direction to see three masked figures walking towards her. 

She increased her pace backwards, but was stumbling due to the dizziness she was feeling. With a misstep, she collapsed on the ground, the figures coming every closer. Lalia's mind fogged and she did the only thing she could think to do as her eyesight went white. She screamed.