XXVIII.

"Professor, I need to see Professor Dumbledore. It's urgent!" The girl said. 

She ignored the burning feeling on her wrist, not seeing the red hand mark appear as it had done all those months ago.

"What could it be, girl?"

He had let go of Lalia's wrist and began walking through the hallways. Lalia shook her wrist and quickly followed the man her fathers trusted. 

"It's about the tournament tomorrow, professor. I- I know something about it."

"Aye and what is it that you need to tell Dumbledore?" 

"The cup, Professor, the cup is a Portkey," she whispered to the man. "Harry- Harry will-"

The girl stopped talking when she realized that Professor Moody had entered his office. 

"Come in, Miss Black. We're making a stop before going to the headmaster." 

Lalia rubbed at her wrist that still burned and stepped in to Moody's office. Lalia noticed a large trunk with seven locks and kept her eyes on it until the man spoke again. 

"So Potter wins the tounamenet tomorrow, good, good."

Lalia stared at the man shocked at what she heard. He was still rummaging for things in his desk drawers. 

"Well, yes, but Professor, the cup is a Portkey. It will take Harry to-"

"To the Dark Lord. Just as I intended it to." Moody had now stood to face Lalia. The glare the girl was receiving made her heart begin racing as she slowly took a step back towards the open door. 

With a flick of his wand, followed by another along with a whispered word, Lalia heard the door slam close and lock behind her. 

"Been following you for a while, Black. Been waiting for you to See. The Dark Lord had his suspicions that you would See the outcome of the tournament."

"You - I - I don't understand," Lalia said, her back pressed against the wall behind her. 

"Of course you don't. You and that group of friends of yours are slower than we thought you would be," snarled Moody. "He will be so pleased with me. Delivering Potter to him as well as you. At least you get to keep your life, Black." 

Lalia had drawn her wand. 

"Impedimenta!" With an easy flick of his wand, Moody had blocked her attack. "Stu- Stupefy!" 

"Imperio!" Lalia felt the curse wash over her. 

Drop your wand, a voice commanded her. Lalia felt her fingers loosen on her wand extended in front of her. She fought against the voice and tightened her fist. Drop it. Drop it!

The wand fell from her fingertips and rolled on the ground between them. 

"You've gotten much better at fighting it since class," Moody said. Lalia shuddered internally at the hint of pride in his voice. 

Moody moved forward and opened a wardrobe. He moved the tip of his wand from Lalia to the floor of the wardrobe. 

Get in. She stepped forward slowly, but it was no use. She was unable to fight the curse. Lalia entered the wardrobe and sat on the floor, her knees against her chest. 

"Incarceous." Ropes appeared from Moody's wand and wrapped themselves around Lalia's ankes and wrists. 

"Quietus Totalus." This had been aimed at the wardrobe. Lalia assumed that it was a strenghtend version of the normal Quietus charm and that she was now stuck in a soundproof wardrobe.