EIGHT|🍰

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

THE TWO TEENAGERS STROLLED THROUGH THE MALL DESPITE ALREADY HAVING PLANS

y/n knew the league of villains were going to be infuriated with her for standing them up, but she really had no choice. it seemed as though todoroki was catching on that she was the traitor, and only because of a dumb message.

so she needs to come up with a sob story in order for him to believe her, then she'd act like the subject is touchy for her so he won't ask anymore questions, and leave it at that. it seemed easy enough, she couldn't possibly mess it up, right ?

todoroki looked over the several t-shirts as his friend picked out shirts, handing them over to him one by one. "go try those on, i'll wait for you out here." the girl demanded. shoto gave her a confused expression. "me ? i thought we came her shopping for you ?" the boy asked.

she shook her head no and pointed at the dressing room, "go try all of them on and come out once you've found one you like. this is a thank you gift for helping me with the homework." she smiled sweetly and the boy did as told, since he didn't want to have an argument with her.

after she saw him enter the restroom, she pulled out her phone to tell the villains what had occurred.

baddie

y'all will not BELIEVE what happened 😩

toast

what is it this time

wifey

y/n why aren't you here yet :'((

baddie

so like,, someone is onto me so i need to like,,, trick them or smth

no socks

you're on a date with the todo guy we're not DUMB

baddie

actually sir, i'm sorry to disappoint but it's not a date, i know, tragic

toast

who would want to date you lol

wifey

i volunteer as tribute !!

no socks

if it's not a date then what is it???