THREE|🍰

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

AFTER I MIRACULOUSLY LEFT THE hideout from the league of villians, thanks to mist tuxedo guy, i knew i was screwed

the chances of the students at u.a figuring out who the traitor is once they know there's a traitor, is high. not the teachers though, they're always on crack.

the students were the one's i needed to keep an eye on.

i returned to school the next day as if i hadn't gotten pulled aside by the league of villians a day before so they could ask me to be their spy for twenty dollars. what a steal, honestly.

the only thing that didn't add up though was the fact i was already inrolled in the school. what made them so sure i'd actually join their stupid group? they didn't even have capri suns.

i think it would've been a safer call to just make some other edgy kid enroll into the school, get accepted, and bam. you have a spy who is one-hundred percent guaranteed to bring back the tea. but alas, im not the one running the evil after school club called the league of villians.

- - -

"L/N !" I SCANNED THE CAFETERIA with my eyes thoroughly until they landed on a beaming midoriya jumping up and down, waving his hand.

i approached his table because ignoring him wouldn't be very hero like of me. "hey, mido!" i gave the small boy a closed eye smile and sat down at the table. once opening my eyes, i realized there was a new user in the minecraft server as i like to say.

todoroki shoto.

wow, what a sight to behold, honestly. the sweet n spicy peppermint had rose red and white-dove like hair that was split right down the middle. his eyes were a cyan blue and grey color, making him look even more aesthetically pleasing.

he had a concerning scar on his left eye though, which isn't a flaw at all. it's just concerning. should i call cps?

"where were you after school yesterday y/n? why didn't you come to the mall with us!" ochako whined out.

i had originally planned on going home and eat snacks while on my television, but the league of villians had other plans. like kidnapping a u.a student.

"well you know, i went home and watched tv." i chuckled lightly as i rubbed the nape of my neck.

"you replaced us with anime characters, im so upset." midoriya sighed, stuffing his face with rice.

"wha- i never even said i was watching anime, you're just assuming !" i exclaimed while opening my lunch box and taking out my capri sun.

"y/n, you're a weeb. it's obvious." todoroki added.

"yeah, you even have that fanfiction app thing !" uraraka laughed lightly.

"ok but like i do be having thirty husbands and wives though."

- - -

"NO, WE'RE NOT GETTING CAPRI FUCKING SUNS !"

i had been arguing with the leader of the league of villians for almost ten minutes now. he wouldn't get capri suns.

or cake.

"fine, then go find some other loser to expose u.a !" i shouted, puffing out my cheeks

right as i said that, a guy with blue eyes and dark spiky hair entered the room.

"ooh damn, nevermind, i think im gonna stay."

"im overage." he deadpanned

"k im leaving."