Chapter. 2

"You told me we where going to get food!" Daehyun whined as Seojun drove down the road towards home, He laughed reaching over his long arm patting Dae's head as if he was a puppy.

   "Be patient, I swear if you weren't so observant you could easily be persuaded by food" Seojun chuckled, pulling into the driveway of his home. Dae crossed his arms over his chest pouting, Seojun parked the car grabbing his gear from the back to throw in the washing machine once inside.

   Daehyun slipped out of his sneakers running to the kitchen at the smell of food, Seojuns mom laughing as Dae slid around the corner on his heels with Jun hot on his trail.

   "Hello you too, practice go well?" Her soft voice calm and collected as the boys instinctively set the table after respectfully giving her a peck on the cheek as thank you.

    "Mommmm! Tell Dae to join the soccer team! He's so observant we could use him!" Seojun whined pointing at Dae with a pout.

  "I'm not athletic I could never, plus you are the third best if I tell you something you could just tell the captain" Dae shuddered when he said captain, though the captain wasn't as tall as #2 or Seojun but he was more built definitely could beat both of them in an arm wrestle.

  "He's right Seojun, if anything he could be a coach" his mom's sweet voice spoke in agreement with Dae earning him a scowl from Jun. They all sat down at the table filling their plates with the food prepared by Ms. Ray, Dae took it on himself to stuff his face first letting out a soft moan of delight as his taste buds soaked in the sweet and tangy orange chicken.

  "Once again his black whole is satisfied" Jun joked as he watched Dae struggling to push down his cheek filled helping.

  "Dae! What did I say about big bites! You're going to choke!" Ms. Ray reached over patting his back so he wouldn't choke on the food.

"Don't worry mom he can handle it" Jun snickered, Ms. Ray gasped slapping Jun's shoulder.

  "Don't be naughty! its food we are talking about!" Ms. Ray glared at her son, Jun giggled like a little kid and continued eating.

  "You two clean up for me, my show is on!" Ms. Ray hurried to the living room leaving behind the plates on the table, Dae stood up his usual big smile across his face and belly stuffed to the brim picking up Ms. Ray's dish putting it atop of his own and over to the sink.

  "eyyy wash my dish too!" Seojun whined, Dae scowled at him and continued washing the dishes.

  "Fine, as long as you drive me to the train station tomorrow" Dae reached out his soapy hand, Seojun willingly placing it in his hand as a hand shake to finish the deal and ran off up the stairs to his room. Ms. Ray came back around the corner rolling her eyes.

  "you should make him wash his own dishes" She poked Dae's side teasingly getting him to giggle and squirm, Dae dried his hands and put the clean dishes away.

  "It's fine, i do this regularly at home anyway." Dae smiled again. "Thank you for letting me stay here" He bowed, Ms. Ray grabbed his shoulder lifting him up to stand straight.

  "You've been around for all of Seojun's life, you take such good care of him when i'm not around. you don't need to thank me every time you stay over, you are apart of this family this is your home"  Ray pulled him into a hug rubbing his back like how a mother would her baby. Dae hugged her back tears swelling up in his eyes, a simple hug turned into a crying fest from Dae. He wept like a baby in a mothers arms, Ms. Ray held him tighter Seojun hurried back down the stairs hearing the cry's and running into the kitchen he slipped on his socks sliding around the corner and landing on his face.

  "AH! My beautiful face!" Seojun whined grabbing his chin and curling into a ball, Dae stopped crying as soon as he heard the loud crash of Seojun's large body coming to the floor Dae laughing at him the few tears he had left falling off his cheeks.

  "Oh Pssh! get up you!" Ms. Ray crouched down patting her son as he squirmed around holding his chin as if it where to fall of if he dared to let it go, Dae walked over to the freezer grabbing the ice pack and tossing it to the squirming child.

  "I'm going to sleep, see you in the morning!" Dae walked over Seojun laying on his back with the ice pack on his chin, Ms. Ray giving Dae a big smile and a goodnight hug before returning to her night show.

      "You Disgust me! you really thought i could love someone like you?!"

Dae lurched from the bed covered in sweat and tears streaming down his face, the light morning sunrise peeked through the the curtains. Dae rose to his feet, the room he got to stay in most of the time was large it had a desk and its own bathroom though Ms. Ray got the biggest room of them all, it took up all of the upstairs. Dae restorted to the bathroom a towel slung over his arm before he reached the door his phone rang from the other side of the room on the dresser. Sighing he made his was back and unplugged the buzzing device.

  "what are you two doing up so early?!" Dae scolded the two voices on the other side giggling with their squeaky voices of childhood.

  "When will you come home!-"

  "Come home now!!" They both whined speaking over each other in babbles, Dae sighed turning and walking into the bathroom, the back of his shirt drenched in sweat.

  "I'm coming home don't worry, Hyung is taking me to the train station and ill be there before you know it!" Dae tried to make his voice more cheerful and put of the big smile he had at the soccer field even tho the Twins couldn't see him.

  "Seojun Oppa is coming with you!!" The two squealed making Dae part his ear from the phone slightly giggling.

  "He's got practice, he's only dropping me off the train so i can get to you" Dae remarked, The twins whined and complained to Dae begging him to drag Seojun from practice.

  "Hey! I skip a lot of his practices for you guys!" Dae whined, an actual smile spread across his face as the twins started to give him complements to stop his whining. A loud voice started yelling from the back ground and the two started giggling and squealing again before saying goodbye quickly and hanging up. Dae set his phone down laughing slightly.

Dae walked into the kitchen getting onto his toes to reach the shelf grabbing his favorite cereal box. Seojun walked in sleepily his slippers shuffling across the hardwood floor slumping into the dining room chair, his thin hair was ruffled atop his head clearly he just woke up. Dae grabbed two bowls and prepared breakfast in the silence the shuffle of his feet filling the room, he set down the bowl next to Jun's head gently bumping his head earning a grumble.

"I need you to drive me to the train station before practice" Dae watched as Jun sat up running his hand through his hair and shoveled a spoon full of cereal into his mouth, Jun nodded his eyes barely open as he munched down.

   Grabbing the bag of his belongings Dae hugged Ms. Ray and hopped into the car, now presentable Jun waved goodbye tossing his gym bag into the backseat.

"You should come to Busan with me soon, the Twins are dying to see you again" Dae chuckled pulling out his phone.

"Agreed, next weekend I have a game. Will you be there?" Jun pulled away from the house waving goodbye once more towards his mom before zooming down the street.

"Mhm, I'll be back Sunday mom will pick me up from the train station. You should know my schedule, I'll be there I'm always at your games" Dae smiled his big cheeky smile to Jun plugging his phone into the aux cord. "I've only missed 2 of your games, and I promised you last week that I would come to each on of your games this year"

"Tell the twins I'll visit soon" Jun smiled merging his way onto the highway and towards the train station.