"I-I don't understand..." Quinn muttered as Hermit Purple released her. Giving a confused look to Jotaro, the woman pressed herself against the concrete wall behind her as she shook her head. "My Stand informed me that there was no enemy within a thirty foot radius. How could that door possibly open? Whoever caused that to happen must have a long-ranged Stand."

"Then we must be careful." Avdol advised, contemplating if the group should move closer to the entrance. "The only long-ranged Stands we have are Hypatia, Hermit Purple and Hierophant Green. Plus, Quinn's long range can only be used depending on her surroundings. Going about this defensively would be smartest."

The crusaders all nodded in agreement. Joseph gave his six friends a curt nod as he began to advance towards the door. Quinn stood next to Jotaro, directing an unsure glance towards him. The teen returned it with a reassuring pat on the shoulder which said, 'it'll all be okay'. The young woman took his word for it, walking alongside him and hoping he was right.

"Hey, look at this corridor. I don't see any end to it." Polnareff said, peeking his head around the entrance of the manor. His eyes shook with fear as he wondered how they could possibly maneuver through the infinite hall. "It's not real, is it? It's some kind of trick or illusion, right?"

Joseph leaned over Polnareff's shoulder, taking a look for himself. He too could not believe the sight before his eyes. "Polnareff, don't go through that door." He warned, sensing that whoever caused the entryway to open didn't do it to be polite. "We should see at least one or two Stand users before DIO."

Quinn nodded, walking closer to the open corridor. She began to analyze the area, attempting to identify the type of building she stood in. Most buildings were formatted the same in Cario, meaning if she could remember what style of architecture was before her, it was possible to find a route directly to DIO.

The woman raised, a brow. Her body shivered as she felt a gust of wind push towards her. At first she thought the chill was sourced from outside. That was until she realized the front of her body was covered in goosebumps, not the back.

Quinn gasped as she summoned Hypatia. Jotaro and Kakyoin seemed alarmed by the woman's sudden outburst. The woman ordered her Stand to push Joseph and Polnareff behind her. Gritting her teeth, she pointed at the endless void before her. With a veracious tone, she yelled, "There's someone coming. Get back!"

Polnareff rested his arm on Quinn's shoulder, sticking his head around her side in order to get a better look. His eyes widened in shock as he saw someone flying towards them. "Who the hell's that? Is he a Stand user?"

The group collective gasped as the man hovered towards them, coming to a stop as he examined each one of the crusaders. Quinn scoffed at his outfit choice. He wore a long white coat with purple cuffs, golden earrings in the shape of a T and D as well as a belt that matched, and a turtle neck with a large heart in the center. It was incredibly bizarre to her.

The man gave a polite bow, causing the group to gawk in confusion. "Welcome." He said, his deep voice echoing off the walls of the long corridor. His brown eyes dug into Joseph's blue ones as he spoke. "Master Joestar, we have been awaiting your arrival. I am the butler of this mansion. My name is D'Arby."

Quinn's eyes widened in shock as she heard that name. She vividly remembered Jotaro defeating him after he wagered her soul. To be honest, he had to have been her least favorite Stand user yet. After years of traveling around the world, the young woman was required to gamble for information at some points. Lets just say, she did not enjoy being cheated out.

"D'Arby?" Jotaro questioned, keeping his cool as the rest of the team gritted their teeth in confusion and fear.

"Yes. I am D'Arby Younger. I am the younger brother of D'Arby Elder, whom you have defeated beyond recovery." The man responded. He attempted to act modest and welcoming, but his cunning tone of voice didn't go unnoticed to Quinn and Jotaro.