4 days (Saturday) Part three

*4 days until yn's 18th birthday*

Yn's pov:

"We won't get lost. So why did you do that?" I asked. "It's better to be safe than sorry." Keri said. 

"Your destination is on the right." The gps said. 

"Yeah. No shit sherlock." I said. I pulled into dunkin doughnuts parking lot. I then parked the car and turned it off. "Let's go." I said. We got out of the car and went inside. We were the only customers there. "Hello, this will be on two seperate checks." I said. "Ok." The cashier said. "Keri, go first." I said. "Ok." Keri said. Then she began to order. "So, Kalob. What are you going to get?" I asked. "Whatever you want, and a cold chocolate." Kalob said. "That's my favorite drink. But Keri is paying for me." I said. "No. I am." Kalob said. "Fine. Let me tell Keri. And thank you by the way." I said. "You can get whatever you want." Kalob said. "Thank you." I said. Just then, Keri looked at me. "What do you want yn?" Keri asked. "Nothing." I said. "Ok." Keri said. Then she paid for her food, and then Kalob went. "I'll have a large cold chocolate, and a vanilla doughnut." Kalob said. Then he turned to me. "I'll have a large cold chocolate, and two chocolate with sprinkles doughuts please." I said. Kalob paid and then the three of us went to go wait for our food. "Thank you for paying for me Kalob." I said. "You didn't have any money. I was being a gentleman." Kalob said. "You most certainly were." I said. "Hey, what time is it?" I asked. Kalob looked at his phone. "It is 8:58 a.m." Kalob said. "Thank you." I said. "No problem." Kalob said. Just then our food and drinks were ready. "Kalob, Keri." The bartista said. "That's us." I said. "Here you go." The bartista said. "Thank you." I said. We went back out to my car, and got in. "So, what now?" I asked. "Back to my place?" Keri asked. "Sure." I said. I then began driving to Keri's house.