A Means to an End

Feeling those gentle arms go around his waist just made him want to ravage the damn priest, not have a bath with a child. Fuming to himself, Church quickly got Hanna washed, then carefully lifted him from the tub and dried him off.

"Go get dressed and then come show Chesh, okay?" he said, giving Hanna a little nudge towards the door. The boy gave him a big smile and nodded, running out of the room butt naked. Church was just about to shake his head when a very soggy dog jumped out of the bath and stumbled after him, soaking the floor on its way.

I swear that dog is just a pooping mop.

While he had intended to scream at it to get its overly-fuzzy ass back there so that he could at least dry it off, there was something much more pressing hugging him right then that needed an extra dose of unholy affection...

Whirling around using the slickness of the water to easily move in his arms, Church pinned Michael against the small side of the tub and leaned down to claim those delicious-tasting lips. Michael was surprised, of course, but he really shouldn't have been. He was his priest, after all. Even if Church was playing nice, he was still going to be naughty. Michael tried to fight him halfheartedly at first, but he wasn't letting him get even close to getting free. He was getting his minute of time with his priest's mouth!

"Chesh weady!"

The sudden shout from Hanna had Church finally backing off, allowing Michael to get a darn breath in before he passed out. It wasn't that he was adverse to kissing him, but he did need air. Inwardly groaning, Michael let his body relax against the bathtub wall and slide down a little... which only gave him an amazing view when Church suddenly stood up.

Hot... damn.

He almost thought to apologize to god for cursing, but the throbbing burn on his chest froze the words on his tongue. If he cared so greatly for someone, he wouldn't have caused such injuries with his holy items. After he thought that he allowed his eyes to trail over Church's body, noting the burns over a good portion of it.

He may be a demon, but no one deserves that much pain.

"Enjoying the view, Michael?"

Michael's heart jolted hearing his name on Church's lips, making him snap out of his thoughts with a bright red blush. With a weak, cocky grin, he gave a shrug and licked his lower lip. 

"Yeah." 

Church's entire demeanor changed and a certain item between his legs began waking up disturbingly fast.

"Chesh, lookit! I dids it!" 

Hanna's shout from right in front of the door forced Church's attention in that direction, giving Michael the opportunity he needed to turn a bright cherry red and look away from him... though it was pretty hard to manage. 

"Good job, Hanna. Let's go get you some breakfast before we head to the office."

Hearing Church climb out of the water to wrap a towel around his waist and follow Hanna really made him want to look again, but he kept his resolve strong and waited until he knew the demon was out of the room before heaving a deep sigh and looking down into the murky water at his own arousal.

This is going to get really awkward, really fast.

Oh wait. It already is.

Rolling his eyes, Michael got himself up and out of the tub after a quick scrub. Since Church was busy tending to Hanna, he took the opportunity to run back into his room and grab a set of clothes from what he'd brought up of his own stuff. It wasn't exactly fancy like his suit, but it needed cleaned and he didn't think that it would be happening anytime soon so he just put on a nice pair of black pants and a white button-down shirt.