-Five-

There is only five more minutes left of my eighth period class, which just happens to be the oh so cliché group therapy sessions, for the other suicide "victims". I laugh at the way they use the word victim, we are not victims. We chose to take an attempt at taking our lives, we are not "victims" of anything.

And unlike everyone in group therapy, I am sadly disappointed that my attempt wasn't very affective, cause I'm still here.

I stare at the boring clock on the very boring wall, until it finally rings. YES, free at last. I walk towards my room until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I pause for a moment, but decide to keep walking ignoring whoever dares touch me.

"Hey, wait up!" I hear some one call after me, I know that voice. I turn around to see Chris standing in front of me with a wild smile on his face. He slowly walks up to me so we are a pretty good distance away from each other. Not too close, and not too far.

"What do you want?" I ask before I think, my mean streak just flowing. My fears fade away when his smile only gets bigger at my momentary snap.

"I just wanted to know if you'd like a tour around the Academy?" He says in a low voice that once again reminds me of honey dripping down slowly off a spoon. Should I say yes? Or should I distance myself, make myself seem like the horrible bitch I clearly am?

I decide to go with the second, distance myself from dreamy guys like Chris.

"Sorry, I'm not interested. You know what though, I would hit up that Sarah chick she seems more your type" I snap, and I feel a little guilty for it. Chris has been really nice to me so far, but like I said distance myself from good.

As I turn to leave I hear a deep laugh come from behind me, and I am puzzled to find that Chris is actually laughing at what I said, what a jackass!

"What are you laughing at Jackass?" I demand, he's starting to piss me off.

"Sarah is my sister, so no she isn't my type. And I'm laughing because you've got spunk, and I like that. A lot." He replies, deep laughs still rolling out. Oh dammit, Sarah's his sister? She looks nothing like him, beside the color of their hair.

"Oh... Sorry. And thanks, I guess" I apologize, and I'm not lying this time. I really am sorry for snapping at him like that.

"You can make it up to me, by accepting my offer to give you a tour of the Henderson Academy" he winks, and for the first time since I arrived here I laughed. I guess I could go with him, just this once though, I don't need to get mixed up in anything right now.

"Alright, I accept your offer" I challenge, then I am rewarded by the biggest smile I have ever seen from any one before, on Chris.