-Three-

CHRIS'S P.O.V
As I'm walking through the halls of the Academy, Ilean never escapes my mind. I could tell that she was hurt inside, damaged.. Aren't all the students here? That's why we came here. With her it was different, she had a fake since of confidence and behind her eyes I could see pain.

We all have pain though, different types of pain. However no ones pain is greater, or less. We each have pain, and everyone's pain is important. Hers seemed internally painful, unlike a lot of kids here. Their pain is physical, from lack of drugs or alcohol.

And as Sarah, my sister pulls me down these halls the curiosity of Ilean grows, and I will have to find out what her story is or it will drive me mad.

Sarah and I reach English, my favorite class. I love to read and write, to be able to put my thoughts on paper is truly incredible to me. I love the way I get a black shadow on the side of my hand from writing a lot. It's a stress reliever, that's why I keep a journal. As I think everyone should.

"Oh my god Chris, my new roommate is such a weirdo" my sister rants.

"Like she just barged into MY room, and unplugged MY speakers like she owned the place! Like who does that" Sarah continues on with her rant.

"In her defense Sarah, you have terrible taste in music. She was probably trying to save herself from a seizure" I joke, Sarah really does have awful taste in music and I don't blame Ilean for pulling the plug on it.

"Whatever Chris, all I know is that I hate her already. Did you see the way she was dressed? It was so inappropriate" I actually hadn't noticed what she was wearing, I was only interested in her features. Her light blonde hair, and her pale complexion, perfectly matched with her enticing green eyes. There was no question that Ilean, was extremely beautiful.

And I could not wait to find out more about this emerald eyed beauty.