Jennifer:yeah kinda...

-arrived at home after  they bought all the party stuffs-

Barbara: so...what time your party will start?

Jennifer: around 9

Barbara: till?

Jennifer: oh come on Barb... We're not a little child anymore so we can party how long we want whuuutt whutttt..

Jennifer push both of her hands on the air.

Barbara: whatever...just tell them don't come to my room.

Jennifer: oh really? You're saying it like there's something dangerous or special in it meanwhile there's nothing.

Barbara: yes.. there are something dangerous in my room so stay away from it.

Barbara said it in a "colonel tone"

Jennifer: haha like there's a shotgun or what?

Barbara: not only shotgun..only AK-47, M16,AK-101.. and many more i don't really remember..

Jennifer: haha fun-
Wait... are you serious?

Barbara: do I look like I'm joking?

Jennifer: what are you doing with that many weapons?!?

Barbara: protecting you? Duhhh... But remember, don't tell anyone. I'm serious.

Jennifer: oh okay

Jennifer is still shocked by the things Barbara told her.

Barbara: btw..is there anything you want me to help?

Jennifer: ummhhhh not really... I'll just order the food..

Barbara: okay then....i want to have some walk in this house first in case there is any bomb or anything okay?

Jennifer: yeah sure....you creepy....

Barbara: haha yes I am...

Jennifer just sit on the couch and telling all her "friends" a.k.a contact about the party.

Meanwhile Barbara go to the big backyard to search anything suspicious.

Barbara:(motherheaven...is this a backyard or a golf field?!?!)

She then walk to the pool...

Barbara:(a pool? Usually when I watch  movies pool is a dangerous place...oh shoot maybe there is a crocodile in this pool...a big crocodile..oh dang it I watch too many movies 🤦🏻‍♀️)

She then take her shirt off leaving a blue singlet and a short...then she jump into the pool to look if there's a crocodile... I mean something suspicious.

She hold her breath and start to dive....

It was so dark so she go back to the surface.

Barbara:(ahhh dang it! I thought that this pool is not that dark... I should get my torchlight)

The pool is 10 feet deep...

Barbara go back to her room with wet shirt. When suddenly she met Jennifer in front of her room.

Jennifer: why are you so wet?!

Barbara: I'm just trying your pool.

Jennifer: try huh?

Barbara: yuppp

Jennifer: whatever...just make sure that you wipe the floor after this okay?

Barbara: okie dokie.