who is that guy that got into a fist fight (part 2)

Xue Fang: haiyaaaa... I came here because...

Jennifer: BARBARA! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE?!?!

Xue Fang: tccchhhh this lady really don't know how to respect people's conversation or what...

Barbara laughed,she turned to Jennifer's way and shout...

Barbara: it won't take long so please give me a minute miss!

Jennifer: FINE! PLEASE DON'T TAKE TOO LONG!

Barbara turned back to Xue Fang's way.

Barbara: so where were we?

Xue Fang: oh yeah...so I came here because...

Jennifer: BARBARA! IT'S COLD OUT HERE!

Xue Fang shouted at Jennifer.

Xue Fang: CAN YOU BE QUIET FOR A WHILE BARBARA HERE BARBARA THERE! WHAT ARE YOU? HER WIFE?! IF YOU'RE HER WIFE THEN I WOULDN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT!

Jennifer: WELL TECHNICALLY I AM. I MEAN I AM HER FIANCEE!

Xue Fang: OH REALLY?!? LIKE I GIVE A DAMN!

Jennifer: BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ASKED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Xue Fang: WHATEVER! NOW SHUT UP! I WANT TO TALK TO BARBZ FOR A WHILE!

Jennifer: OKAY FINE! I SHUT MY MOUTH UP!

Barbara just laughed seeing how childish these two people are.

Barbara: okay okay...so where were we again?

Xue Fang: oh yeah! I'll make this quick this time. I came here to help you.

Barbara: huh? Help me? Help me with what?

Xue Fang: Mr Tom asked me to help you out.

Barbara:yeah help me...but with what?

Xue Fang: help you with "taking care" of his daughter and if my guess is correct, it's her right?

Barbara: yeah it's her but why did Tommy asked you to help me out tho? Like I'm not complaining just why?

Xue Fang: idk...he said that it's better if I look her out from afar which means I'll be acting as your friend in this mission so that you won't look so suspicious.

Barbara: wow that's cool! I mean like you don't have to pretend as my friend cause you really are my friend. Unless you don't think so...

Xue Fang: dumbass! I really am your friend! Want me to leak your biggest secret first to prove that I really am your friend huh?!?

Barbara: YOW YOW DUDE!!!! CHILL OUT!!! DON'T NEED TO PULL THAT BIGGEST SECRET CARD ON ME!

Xue Fang: Hahahahahahah I'm just kidding you know...

Barbara: yeah I know. That's just how you are...so yeah thanks for coming bro!

Xue Fang: yeah sure my friend plus you're my biggest trans ally! I wouldn't let you face that bitch alone! (For your information, Xue Fang is a trans man!)

Barbara: yeah! Of course bro... I'll always be your ally! And you're my favourite lesbian ally!

Xue Fang: YEAH!

Barbara: YEAH!!

Xue Fang: YEAH!!!

Barbara: YEAH!!!!

Xue Fang: YEAH!!!!!

From afar... Jennifer just watch that two idiots saying "yeah" again and again... She wanted to interrupt but she knows that she'll only get a backlash from Xue Fang so she just let them be...

Jennifer:(what an idiot...)

To be continued....

Author note:

Hey y'all! Just a short chapter here. So now we have a new character!!!! Yeayyyyy!
I hope you guys will enjoy it! Stay safe and healthy everyone!
Peace out!