Chapter 2

Tsukasa P.O.V

Geez, I heard that school work in the human world was hard but what the hell!? This is what they call math..? Harder than I thought.

"I DON'T GET THIS!!"

I realized that wasn't said in my head and saw the sensei was NOT happy.

Finally the bell rung after another hour and I ran out the classroom and out the building towards the old building. Wonder if my new replacement has it any easier..

I arrived at the old building and walked towards the old boys bathroom. Wait, I just realized since I'm human I would have to summon her or him. Dammit!

"Uhhh, whoever replaced me, come on out! I'm summoning your ass!"

I felt a shiver down my spine feeling another presence behind me, I looked over my shoulder and saw a small girl with h/c curls and big bright e/c eyes. She wore a strange-looking outfit, I mean its cute but nothing I'd expect a little girl to wear. I saw her eyes looked full of sadness and tears, she sat by the window floating upside down.

 I saw her eyes looked full of sadness and tears, she sat by the window floating upside down

(What she was wearing)

Y/N P.O.V

I cried quietly and softly looking at the window until I heard an unknown voice say something along the lines of; "Excuse me..?"

I looked to my right and saw a boy that looked exactly like Hanako, it must be Tsukasa..

I wiped my tears with the sleeves of my Kimono and sighed. I realized I was still upside though, eh no matter!

"Ah! Been a while since I've seen your face. How's human life..?"

"We'll it got better since your here.."

"Glad, I made it better then."

What he said was sweet and heart-warming, it made me blush.

"Oh! And you don't know my name, sorry. I only know you from Hanako told me about you. But I'm Y/N L/N!"

"Ah, I'm Tsukasa Yugi.."