Fun shower time

Its the morning after, i woke up a few minutes before deepika and noticed she still had my cock in her hand and i had my head rested on her boobs. I was awake and i had to shower but i wanted to admire deepika for a little bit, so i layed there in the bed glazing my eyes on everything about her like her eyes even though they were shut, her lips and how soft and filled they felt last night, her boobs and how round and smooth they were with her nipples surprisingly still hard and pointy, her stomach and how hot and perfect her navel and abs felt, her hips and how they were trained by deepika herself to move in such a hot motion, her vagina and how wet it was the night before, her thighs and how meaty and soft they were, and her feet and how great they were and how hot they looked in heels. Before i knew it, it was almost time for me to go to work, so I slowly got out of bed, because I did not want to wake deepika up, and i walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower and was waiting for it to get hot, i was already naked because of the night before, when i felt that the water was hot enough and i got in the standing shower. When i was in the shower i was washing my body but was definitely not washing away the night before, 2 minutes into my shower i see that deepika has woken up and was sitting up in the bed with her hair all messy but still looked perfect, she was getting up because she heard the noise of the shower, deepika walks over in her sexy way, with her hips moving side to side and her boobs jiggling a little and with no clothes on and with a smile on her face, she sees me, because it is a glass door, and says that she also needs to take a shower and i said just wait like 10 minutes but she had other plans. As i was reaching for the soap i heard the door open and then close slowly and then i see the goddess deepika walk in naked with her nipples hard and her face was glowing with a sexy and suggestive smile, with her perfect smile she made eye contact with me and then she skimmed  her eyes down my neck to my stomach to my dick, which was hard because of the way she was standing infront of me all bare naked and one of her arms leaning on the glass and the other hand on her hip while staring at my dick, then she looked up into my eyes again and she raised her eyebrows twice suggesting something that i knew would be amazing, and so i smiled and said "come here baby" and she jumped into my arms and we started making out very passionately, i put my upper lip on the inside of her bottom lip and then i started kissing her neck uncontrollably and i gave her a hickey, she then started breathing heavy and started to moan in my ear and that made me so hard for her and so i used my left hand to start rubbing her clit and i use my right hand to hold her from the back, she starts moaning louder and faster and so im rubbing so fast and she is kissing my neck to try and quite down her moans but my rubbing technique was too good for her and she could not hold back her moans but she decided to bite my shoulder in such a hot way that I decided to make sure she would go to work satisfied, so I immediately stopped rubbing her clit and grabbed her by the waist and asked "do you want to try something new and exiting?" And she said "ill do anything that involves your massive dick in any of my holes" as she bit her bottom lip, and so i looked her deep in her eyes and suddenly picked her up by the waist and held her with my arms around her holding her by her back and she put her arms around my head and her legs wrapped around my waist with her ass and vagina a little bit above my cock, i then grabbed my cock with my left hand and directed it into her vagina slowly but surely, by only putting the head in first and slowly putting more and more in and when i got about 6 inches in i could tell that deepika needed this fucking, so as i kept thrusting my slong in and out of her wet hole she was moaning louder and louder with each thrust, she kept saying "oh baby please dont stop" or "daddy you have such a big cock" also "make me cum daddy, dont stop fucking me until i cum" and so i obeyed her commands and I thrusted the full 9 inches into her vagina and she gasped and moaned out of breath "yes!!" And so i kept thrusting all of it in and she said "harder" and i did go harder and harder with each thrust and I didn't stop until she runs out of breath by moaning and cumming so much, i was also close to cumming and i told her this and she said "cum on my boobs baby" and i was so happy she said that but i kept thrusting in her until she came and she was very close to cumming so i put her back against the glass and kept fucking her and fucking her until her eyes rolled back with pleasure and she came onto my dick and she yelled out "uhhhh" and moaned "daddy i love you" and i actually kept thrusting even after she came and she said "your turn honey" and i took her off my dick and she got on her knees but she made it so that my cum would be directed at her perfect boobs, and so i started jerking my dick so hard but she stopped me and said "let me make you cum my way daddy" and so i stopped jerking off she grabbed my dick with both hands and started pumping it back and forth and then she started to only use her right hand to jerk off my dick and her left hand to cup and play with my balls and i desirably said "im going to cum" and she actually opened her mouth wide and tounge out but she stuck out her chest to highlight her boobs and she pumped my cock 3 more times really fast and i exploded with cum, there was so much cum all over her chest that was dripping down to her stomach and there was not much but some cum that made it on her tounge that she giggled at and swallowed the cum that was on her tounge and started playing with the cum on her boobs which was so hot. She looked at the clock in the bathroom and saw that it read "9:45 a.m" and she said "oh shoot we have to get to work" and i said "they wont care if we are late baby,im the director and you are the main actress, we will be fine" and she said "still, we should hurry up a little" and so she started to clean up and so did i as i put the shampoo in my hair and she was using the soap to clean her stomach, and when we were done deepika turned off the water and said "lets get dressed baby we have to go" but before getting out she opened the shower door but she looked back at me and said "thanks for the fucking" as she looked up at my eyes and smiled and then she ran her fingers through my hair and then down my abs and then she grazed them over my cock and then she walked away while giggling as she knew that i would want to fuck again. She said "time to go" and i got out of the bathroom and i see that she is wearing...

This was part 2 of this sex story
Come back for part 3 to find out what she's wearing
Part 3 will be at work ;)
Hope you enjoyed
Follow me for more
If you have any suggestions on who I should write another sex story about then just message me :)
Thanks for reading