4

Invite to join new private chatroom from: Shinsou

<accept>
decline

Shinsou: hey, is this (y/n) from class 1-A? This is Hitoshi Shinsou

Cutie<3: yup!! that's me <3

Shinsou: look this isn't some 1-A prank or something, is it?

I'm sorry I said that you didn't deserve to be in that hero course because you obviously do.

Cutie<3: of course it's not like that toshi!! i pinky swear

also do you want to come to my dorm room? kaminari is helping me make special cookies!!

(Shinsou's name has been changed to Toshi💜)

Toshi💜: um... did he tell you what he meant by special??

Cutie<3: yeah! made with love silly!!

he even added some yummy herbs from his garden, so cuteeee

Toshi💜: DONT EAT THOSE YET!! I'M COMING OVER

Cutie<3: i won't! course i'll wait for you toshi

—————————————————

Kaminari's POV:

"Who are you texting, my little angel?"

"Toshi from 1-B!! He's coming over to eat cookies with us," I cheered, causing him to turn pale.

"These cookies??"

"Yup!! I told him about your special plant and he's really excited!"

There was a sudden knock on the door and I opened it to be pulled into a giant protective hug by Mina and Momo as Kaminari was given a stern talking to by Iida and Bakugou. "Huh? Why are you guys here? Kami and I were gonna make cookies for us and Toshi!!"

"I could see that," Todo said sweetly to me before throwing Kaminari an icy glare.

Sato looked at me and blushed a little, "let's go to the kitchen instead and I'll help you and Toshi make them for everyone."

"Really my favourite little baker boy?" I grinned looking at him and Toshi and getting a nod in return from both of them which caused me to smile. "Okay sure!"