𝟏 | 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

Smiling ear to ear I salute with my fist, with the letter crinkling in my grasp.

"Thank you Commandant,"

He closes his brown eyes with a smile, "Miche Zacharius offered to escort you, so he'll be down at the front of the training grounds,"

Saluting him again I quickly run down towards the shared cabins, boots clamping up the smaller steps.

Swinging open my door widely I race towards my bunk bed, only to suddenly feel presence inside my quarters. Ignoring him knowing full well who he was, I began to unbuckle my straps as the Commandant added that I could wear my usual casual clothing.

It wasn't a drill or anything, so finally I'm able to dress freely.

Silence soon drifts within the room, feeling the guys presence drawing closer to me from behind.

"Can I help you?" keeping my focus on packing a few things, waiting for him to step outside so I could dress myself.

He dryly scoffs, "Akira Yamasaki........the Southern Regiments strongest soldier," his voice laced with amusement, envy dripping after.

His hands skim down my arms, with a possessive touch.

Swatting his hands away, "Quite patronising me, I have to go leave very soon," I mutter under my breath, tweaking a few tight buckles. Soon my straps fall, pooling beneath me on the floor. Stepping over them, I lift them while winding it up and placed it in the small box under my mattress, kicking it under.

His hot breath fans over my neck, feeling his hands reach to my thick waist, causing my body to flinch. Inhaling sharply, I tried to keep myself calm and composed, hi larger body towers over me from behind.

"Come on, why are you always so strict," He whispers huskily, his lips brushing against the shell of my ear. "We're alone right now, that was the whole entire reason I waited here."

Grimacing in disgust I grab his arm and shoulder sharply, before twisting my body standing right behind him gripping his arm tightly. Swiftly kicking right beneath his knee, his body lurches forward hitting the ground with a heavy thud.

Glaring with a downward gaze, my eyes darken.

"You listen here, one: I'm not ready for relationships......secondly: I'm not interested," I mutter darkly, a shadow casts over my eyes while I have him pinned beneath my foot. "....and third:.....touching a woman first without consent isn't really a turn on....."

Releasing him, I grab his shirt and shoved him out the room, before kicking him down the stairs forcefully. Glaring for a moment, I returned to my quarters and resumed getting dressed. Slipping off the straps around my breasts and back, I grab a fresh navy blue shirt and black jeans with my thigh high soldier boots on.

Without another word I slip my jacket, before heading outside as the snow crunched beneath my boots.

*

"So why did you decide to escort me, big bro?" I questioned, while our horses thundered down the dirt road towards Wall Maria.

The Survey Corps soldier quietly smiles, "I have a few things to do in Shiganshina, and also it's your birthday.....couldn't miss it,"

Miche has known me for years now, as mother said she met him when I was only a baby. He was only a new recruit for the Scouts, and now he's the walls strongest soldier out there. Every year he would try to see me, and train me, and always supported me as a soldier.