Once we enter, you'll be ushered to the main hall with the other examiners and be oriented on the test. Me and ven we'll be on the one of there guest lounges. Monitoring your progress via water mirror. I said as we enter the hall to proceed in the examination.

-------*-------

The exam consists in to two parts. First was the Written exam which surely she got it covered. Only to worry about is the second part, the practical magic exercise. This years exercise was decided to do a pared Magic Battle. Elsa was partnered with a girl that has special physical abilities. She can instantly increase her strength, agility and durability but in a short while. She was able to figure out a way to win the fight by trapping her in ice the exact moment the time is over. But the verdict was a draw since both of them are still standing and are not outbound on the fighting field.

After the examinations, it only took them late in the afternoon to announced the results. And there's no doubt elsa passed. She entered the lounge holding a framed certificate and a knowing logo badge can be seen pinned on her dress jacket.

Congratulations Elsa! Your now a certified licensed mage. Ven said giving her a hug.

Congratulations! I said giving her a thumbs up.

Thank you Frederick and Ven... now that I'm a certified mage, Arendelle is a part of the union. Elsa said

To make it official and on paper, we just need to meet up with High Chancellor Gideon. I said then suddenly a knock sounded from the door. I called to signal them to enter. To my surprise it was Lord Gideon and a very tall man with brown hair and indigo eyes. He seems familiar yet intimidating vibe but what more unsettling about him is his aura. Alistair is parched in his shoulder.

Who is this guy?

-----------------*-----------------

Elsa's POV

Grampa Linus perfect timing as always. Frederick said grinning

I lost count on how many times do I need to remind you Lord Nerion. To address me in proper conduct... Lord Gideon said he and his associate then gave me a respectful bow.

Congratulations your majesty in passing the exams. I am Lord Linus Gideon, high chancellor of the union. And this is Sir Eldan Ainsel, one of the head administrators here in the dragon sanctuary and (Y/N)'s father. Lord Gideon said giving us a surprise.

Wow! Your (Y/N)'s dad?! What... but How? I thought you'd be like a much older pruniner man compare to grampa here. Fred said earning him a glare from Lord Gideon.

Lord Frederick, Venrich and your majesty... its good to finally meet you all. I know you all have many questions to ask but it would be better first to sitting down with a cup tea. Will handle first the official signing entry of Arendelle before everything else... Sir Ainsel said gesturing us to take a sit.

After Lord Gideon explained the contents of the contracts, both me and lord Gideon agreed and signed it. Making Arendelle an official member of the union. Giving me an original copy of the contract for our record purposes. Looking at sir Ainsel, filled me with so many questions to ask specially about (Y/N). Maybe she ask her father to do this in finally tell us her reasons.

How about to answer all your questions, I've decided to both show and tell you the answers. Sir Ainsel said with the snap of his fingers, suddenly our surroundings changed. We are still sitted but having a view of an intense battle between a large man and a woman in armor. What shocking in the scene is that noticing the short (h/c) haired woman is none than (Y/N). All battered, bruises and missing an arm. Cain dangling her in a pit. When cain was about to grab her sword, (Y/N) stab him and caused them to both fall in the pit.