04

"what do you mean? you guys hired me to be a maid right? thats why im here. right?" i higher my voice. he just looked at me.

"i know it's not the right time but you are hired to be one of us." he said.

i completely just stand there and try to understand the situation.

"so.. you're telling me that i have to be like you guys? mafia? but.. i dont want to.. how about my mom? she doesnt know that i work for mafia like you" im about to cry.

he slowly stand up from his bed and walk toward me. i walk 2 step back.

"your dad is actually a former mafia. you mom knew this. shes the one that agreed to let you become one of us," he said.

"you must be kidding me right? my mom will never do that to me."

"im not kidding. please, thats why you can watch tv, thats why you can use my card to buy what you want. no maid can be like that. you just have to be comfortable with us and work with us."

my tears dropped and i got into my room. now i know what to do. im mad at my mom. and mad at johnny. and my dad? he was a mafia. what is my life. but why can-

i cried and fell asleep try to erase all the sadness

2 h o u r s l a t e r

i get up and stretch my body. i rubbed my eyes. i move to my left and theres someone sitting on the edge of the bed. i widen my eyes. i quickly sit properly.

"johnny what are you doing here?!?" i really shook.

he looked at me and smiled.

"you love this room?" he asked,

i give him my confuse look

"im sorry for what im doing this morning, i got you this. wear this before 8.00 p.m."

he pass me a big white box. i opened it.its a dress.

" why i have to wear this?"

"tonight will be so special. so i want you to look beautiful"

he then leave me and closed the door. i quickly grab the dress and try it in front of the mirror.

"oh gosh..its too sexy. theres also a pair of heels. he wants me to wear this. emm. im scared"

no no no. i have to do this. ill do it for my dad.

T I M E S K I P // 7.00 P M

i already take a bath and sit in front of the dressing table to dry my hair. after drying my hair, i take out my make up bag and put this make up on.

 after drying my hair, i take out my make up bag and put this make up on

once i done with my face, i wear the dress that johnny bought for me. im really scared.

" nice" i take my purse and wear my heels

" nice" i take my purse and wear my heels. i breath calmly while adjusting my hair.

its 7.45 and i got down and looking for johnny. ohh there he is. hes sitting on the couch while playing with his phone.

"johnny." i called him.

he then facing me.

"is it okay?" i asked him

"is it okay?" i asked him. but he doesnt answer.

"johnny im asking youuu" i said.

he then smiled and rubbing his neck

"its my hair. my hair is the problem" i said while adjusting my hair.

"no. its just fine. you looked gorgeous" he said

i hit his arm we walk to the pouch. theres so many car.

"choose" he said.

i looked at him. like seriously johnny. i admire this one blue car that really fit my outfit.

"this one." i said to him while pointing at the car.

we got into the car and buckle up.

T I M E S K I P // A T T H E E V E N T

"am i look like a potato" i asked him.

he shake his head and laughed.

"you're totally beautiful.. lets go"

i smiled and link to his arm. we walk inside and everybody. literally everybody just looked at us. i hold his hand so tight and looked at him.

"im scared.."

"y/n, theres nothing to be scared of. you are one of us" he said and pinch my cheeks

i trust you johnny. we walking to a crowd of guys. and guess who. the first face that i really want to avoid. jaehyun.

"wow y/n.. you're really beautiful" taeyong said. i just smiled.

i really feel so uncomfortable with these people. i can feel jaehyun's eyes are leaning on me. i keep looking around but my hands still on johnny's.