PTSD: 19

The entire ride to the JYP building was quiet the only sounds that were being produced were from either Momo or Sana's phone no one knew who's it was for sure. It had been a few minutes of silence before Jihyo's phone began ringing absolutely scaring Chaeyoung who had began to doze off.

"Why do you have your phone so loud?" Chaeyoung whined as she rubbed her ear while Jihyo answered the phone ignoring the younger girl's remark.

"Umm Jihyo I don't know how to tell you this but....umm something is going on."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't explain but you need to come to XXXX hospital soon."

"What is going on?"

"I can't explain over the phone! Just meet me there!"

"O-okay we'll meet you the-"

"No! YOU are only allowed to come! No one else can come!"

"What?"

"You heard me! No one else can show up only you."

"I don't really feel comfortable going there without a manager or bodyguard."

"You either show up alone or don't show up at all!"

Jihyo pulled the phone away from her ear when she heard that she had hung up on her. "Who was it?" Nayeon asked turning to look back at Jihyo who looked up at her a little shaken up but refused to show it.

"It was Mrs. Ok she wanted me to meet her at XXXX hospital," Jihyo replied as everyone turned their head to look at her. "Mrs Ok? I thought that Mrs. Lee was watching over her?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Maybe Mrs. Ok showed up at the dorm?" Momo said as Jihyo shrugged at the statement. "It wouldn't have been weird or suspicious if she asked us to go to XXXX hospital but she says that I'm the only that can go and if I go with anyone then just not go," Jihyo said as everyone gave a look.

"That's really suspicious," Jeongyeon said. "It is but she didn't say why she needed me there. She seemed panicky but it seemed forced." Jihyo said as she looked through her contacts before clicking Tzuyu's name. "I'm gonna text Tzuyu and see if she's fine and if Mrs. Ok is at the dorm."

Jihyo:
Hey, chewy is Mrs. Ok at the dorm? And are you fine?

Tzuyu:
I'm fine unnie don't worry Minjoong is next to me. Mrs. Ok showed up but she spoke to Mrs. Lee and then left.

Tzuyu:
Mrs. Lee seemed freaked out by whatever Mrs. Ok bad said or stopped by for

Jihyo:
Okay if Mrs. Ok shows up tell Mrs. Lee to not open the door or let her in the dorm okay?

Tzuyu:
Okay, I'll let her know

Jihyo:
Be safe chewy you and Mrs. Lee

Tzuyu:
I will!

Tzuyu:
I'm gonna get sleep

Jihyo:
Okay have a nice sleep

"What did she say?" Dahyun asked as Jihyo turned her phone off. "She said that Mrs. Ok stopped by the dorm but she doesn't know if she said something or did something but all she knows is that Mrs. Lee seemed freaked out by what she said or did," Jihyo said as they nodded.

"This seems a lot more suspicious with thst information," Chaeyoung said as Jihyo nodded. "Yeah, I'm not gonna go. Tzuyu is fine and Mrs. Lee just sent me a text saying that Mrs. Ok stopped by the dorm and she's feeling a little weary about it," Jihyo said.

Everything returned back to silence as the girls thought about what Mrs. Ok had just said and what Mrs. Lee and Tzuyu had said. If something was going on they wanted to hear it from Mrs. Lee or Tzuyu as the two spent more time together than Mrs. Ok.

_________________________________________

I have gotten a schedule for my books so I can update them a lot more often now.

Finding Them: Monday - Until Finished

PTSD: Sunday - Until Finished

My Voice: Tuesday - Until Finished

Do Youse Love Me: Wednesday - Until Finished

How Can You Love Me: Thursday -Until Finished

Married To A Mafia Leader: Friday - Until Finished

Nayeon |Season 1|: Saturday - Until Finished