PTSD-17

It was about 12:00 when other girls woke up they hadn't heard Minjoong bark at all which worried them slightly. They had decided to check on the maknae again just in case she had woken up.

They opened the door slightly and Minjoong lifted his head up at the possible threat. He lowered his head when he realized who they were he placed her head on the pillow next to the sleeping maknae.

They breathe a sigh of relief as her breathing was calm and low her cheeks were still stained with tear marks but they were dried. They played over and sat next to her as they stared at her watching in case she had another panic attack.

The thought of her having another panic attack while they were away and her trying her hardest so they wouldn't know hurt them. They knew she wouldn't tell them if she had it and they hated that fact but they couldn't do anything about it.

"Is Mrs. Ok gonna go with her tomorrow?" Momo asked

"Yeah, she is." Jihyo said as they nodded softly at her. "Wednesday Mrs. Lee is gonna go with her."

"Ok, at least she had someone to go with her." Jeongyeon said

"Let's stop talking were gonna wake her up." Mina said as the girl was scrunching her face due to the voices. They whispered a sorry before they stopped talking and looked at the maknae as she slept on the bed soundly.

-------------------------
I've been sick for days and I'm working on another book (the books almost done anyway) I have to leave soon today to pick up my brother and go to my cousin's house for a few hours