"I can't forgive myself with things I did to you" I sobbed harder.

"It's ok! It's not like the world is coming to a end! " Luka stroked my hair and continued " If you continue crying you ganna make me cry too...
Listen you are so important to me. All I wanted was make you happier in the future but I guess I can't-"
I interrupted his words and said " Don't say that It's not your fault"

He laughed calmly.
" Marinette... I love you so much but I want your happiness and if you stay with me things are gonna continue this way and it'll be hard for both of us" he said as he tightened and his words made me shocked.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU?! WHAT ABOUT YOUR HAPPINESS?!" I said with shaky voice.

"Don't worry about me. It will be hard for me but I can still see your happy face... Marinette just live happily for me and don't push yourself too hard hope you have a peaceful life. These are my last wishes and my last words as your lover" luka said with his relaxing voice.

"N-no how can I?!" I sobbed harder with his last words.

He grabbed my face and wiped tears that were dropping from my eyes.

"Take a deep breath. We made it clear. You don't have to cry" he said and I looked at his eyes. I know. He wanted to cry but he wanted to cheer me up.
I gazed at his lips. I could feel his breathing I wanted to kiss him for the last time. I grabbed his face too and injected all my last love in his lips. As I pressed my lips to his, I blinked to empty my eyes with tears. After kissing for a long time, we pressed our forhead together and I said with a breathless laughter " Why were you talking like you were dying..."

Luka smiled and said " Just wanted to be impressive for you"

I hugged him again and took some deep breath and said " Luka... I love you... you are the best. Hope you can find your person"

And after this I let him go forever...

I saw something strange, that means people are in trouble.
I really didn't want this one happened at this time, but I had to do it anyway.

Luka POV

My feelings were messed up. I knew that I shouldn't be selfish... but-
That hurts. It's better to think " if you let her go she'll be happier. You wanted her happiness right?" I just can't think straight. I didn't show any grudges. But the moment Marinette left the car and couldn't see me, I put my head on steering wheel and burst into tears.
And said " shit..."

Adrien POV

Today was a very bad day. It was awful.
I didn't wanna go home anymore. I went to one of the hotels in Paris.
Around one of them, Akuma was making trouble and I was very surprised to see Ladybug. It was strange for me. It was surprising because after what i caused for her she is still wearing her happy face on to not make people feel stressed.
She is so strong

.
.
.

I went to university to enroll. After that, I was looking for a job. I got back into fashion and told them my work history in New York and got a job.
I stayed at Hotel for a month. I decided to go home. After a week, I realized that my university was the same as our previous girl's university, and everyone came to that university. But Marinette didn't come to college for two weeks.

Marinette and I didn't care as much as we did before, and we didn't see each other much. I was two feet ahead of Marinette. My father didn't listen to me and I didn't listen to him.
They was scheduled to take second, third and fourth grades to Canada. There were no camp options to choose from student.

For example, each student on the plane was chosen by themselves or inside the hotel. It's hard, but it's fun.
And we have to endure this for three days.

We have to stay in Canada for three days, in London for one day and in Frankfort for half a day. I was still in touch with Nino and I didn't have any close friends in our class. Nino was with me in one of the classes.
Today I took a few days off to go to camp to work.

Army Day

I went to school and we went to the airport with the school. I got my ticket. I waited. After half an hour I saw Nino.

"Hello dude, how are you?" I said and waved my hand to see me.

Run to me, "Hello, what's up? How are you? When we have flight?" Nino said

I showed him my ticket and said, "Ten minutes past six. Get your ticket." I said.

"I'm waiting for Alya and Marinette ." Nino said.

"W-wait! ..... they're coming too!?" I said and smiled artificially.

I said to myself, "Oh no."

"Oh come on. I'm going to get a ticket," Nino said.

Nino and Alya and..... her friend went to get tickets.

Nino turned and said, "what is your seat number?"

"c12, what about you?" I said.

"C13," Nino said.

"So you're behind me? Who's sitting next to me?" I said.

"Alya, can I see what the seat number is?" I said.

"d12, how?" Alya said.

"Can you change the seat number with mine?" Nino said.

"Okay," Alya said.

Marinette POV

"Marinette, what is your seat number? .... Marinette! Are you okay?" Alya said.

"Yeah, why? I ... b13" I said.

"What's up?" Alya said, and I turned my back on the boys and said, "Didn't you say Nino's friend wouldn't come?"

"Who? Adrien?! What happened now? Unfortunately he decided to come. Now why are you calling him that?" Alya said.

"What's the matter? He's Nino's friend. Isn't he? Well, Mr. Agreste." I said with shaky voice.

"Marinette, you don't have to! What's going on with you? Live your life," Alya said.

"Let's go. It's flying time!," Alya said.

We boarded the plane and were in the air for an hour and twenty minutes.
We arrived in Frankfurt and had to stay there for half a day.

Alya and I bought fried potatoes and ate them.

"I'm going to Nino," Alya said.

I was tired and I put my hat on my head and put my head on the table.