Her arms around his neck, it was like jumping off a cliff in the rain on a windy day— into a beautiful ocean— her heart races, she felt a tremendous rush of excitement.

It's like kissing the man of your dreams on your wedding day, she thought

Did I really loved him? Because kissing someone you love is unforgettable. Brynn told herself, remembering what happened last night.

Brynn sighed, 'I don't think this is the right time to explain it to Ben.'

She's running out of idea how to deal with Ben after kissing him. She does not answer his calls and texts. What should I say? Do I have to apologize? Or not at all? Did I liked the kiss?

'I don't know what to do anymore,' she breath heavily. 'Lord, it's up to you to see what happens.'

'Why don't you answer my calls? I was worried last night.' Ben said which startled her. She didn't even noticed that he's already outside of his house.

She was quiet, not knowing what to say, not knowing if she can look at his eyes.

'Come in.'

He opened the gate but she was still stunned, she can't move either. It's like something's stopping her to come in because it might be jus a trap.

What if he never let me out? What if he's gonna do something fishy? What if he's wife returned then she found out that I kissed her husband, then she's going to kill me!? I'm so dead!

Ben pulled her inside his house, shen then pretends to be crying and hug Ben. 'Sorry if I kissed you, please don't punish me! I did not mean it, I.. i was drunk! A-and.. I don't know what I was doing. To Ben's wife, if you ever returned or your soul is here, forgive me! Pleaaaaase!?'

Ben chuckled and gently pulled her away, 'She's not dead. She's also not here.'

She still pretends to be crying so that it cannot be too awkward for both of them, 'Okay. Sorry I killed her soul.'

'Forgiven,' Ben said, chuckling.

She awkwardly smiled and peaced-offering sign.

Ben crossed his arms, 'But about the kiss.. I dont know if I can forgive you.'

She slightly beaten his arms and pouted, 'You're so mean to me!'

'What! You kissed me. I'm a guy, Brynn. Even if we're bestfriends, I might never control myself and I'd probably kiss you back if you do that again.'

'Pervertito!' She screamed and beaten him again, but this time, Ben caught her arms.

He moved closer and closer, she subconciously swallowed. 'W-what?'

 'W-what?'