9. Fainthearted || Hanako

Start from the beginning

He just likes you that much to come and make you uncomfortable but everytime he saw you, he can't help but feel like approaching you.

But he didn't know how.

Ok maybe Hanako is really being shy to you instead. Maybe he's the shy one here, maybe he's just that weak when it comes to you.

Or maybe he's that whipped?

I don't know really.

But this one was the last blow for Hanako, the last blow for his self-promise to completely break and wither.

"Oh you cute little Mokkes, you always  make feel so happy." You said as you give the pink creatures packs of candy, brushing your strands of your hair back.

The soft glow of the sun behind you illuminated your angelic beauty and it didn't help Hanako's dead heart at all. 

His affection for you accelerated again. He envied the mokkes for receiving attention and affection from you.

He wish to be them to be spoiled and held by you. He want to be babied by you.

And that's when Hanako's short legs moved by itself and let himself exposed from his hiding spot behind the wall he's watching you from.

You immediately noticed him and lifted your head up so fast that you almost whipped your hair.

You saw a short man standing there, stiff as a board and judging by his clothes, you knew he's one of the mystery of Kamome high.

Just then, your face turned into a tomato, burying your face against to the mokkes to hide your face against the stranger.

Hanako stood there, internally having a crisis in what to make you comfortable and talk to you normally like he wanted to.

"Hello." You stiffen from his voice, your inner depressed self resurfaced, now you kind of want to be swallowed by the floor and get out of here.

"Y/N-chan, Hanako wants to talk to you." One of the mokkes said, silently winking at Hanako, signalling him that he had it's support.

"Yeah! He's a good guy!" One of the Mokkes joined the other and slowly you lifted your head up, shyly looking at the man.

'Welp, looks like I owe the mokkes.' Hanako internally grinned and danced a victory dance.

"Uh...H-hi!" You squeaked cutely, waving with uncertainty in your actions. You're exactly not an extrovert to feel so comfortable with strangers.

And that's where your wonderful friendship began.

~•~ Time skip ~•~
Brought to you by me bored to death.

It's been three months when you encountered Hanako and your friendship deepened by then and you're seriously is close to him now.

That sent him to euphoria.

"Ne Hanako-kun, thank you for always being with me." You smiled at him, you guys are just sitting around in the rooftop.

Of course just the two of you, radish and little lion is not in there for they are busy cooking things.

Hanako blushed at your angelic smile that he grew to love. He returned the smile himself and chuckled, looking at the blue sky.

"You guys make me feel so comfortable and all, it's like I'm safe from those judgemental people when I'm with you." You continued, fidgeting with the hem of your skirt.

"Thank you so much, really." You said,  gazing up towards the blue sky too.

With the help of every friends of yours, you can now manage to talk to people without stuttering like you always do.

You were thankful for that, for everything.

"You guys made me feel many things I've never felt before." You turned towards Hanako, a blush against your already rosy cheeks.

Hanako met your eyes, his breath caught up against his windpipe. Are you trying to confess?

"I think I've grown to l-love you." You said, closing your eyes in embarrassment, you've prepared yourself for his refusal but it never came.

"I love you too heeheh." Hanako felt so happy that he ended up laughing sheepishly in the end, hugging you so tight.

"Looks like you're stuck with me now." He grinned at your cute blushing face.

"I guess so."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The end lol.