Chapter 1: The announcment of the silence

Bakugo's P.O.V:
While looking upon the kingdom I owned I was proud like always to have it other then the kingdom across with there new king, Todoroki, I think, so I looked around and called out, "Kirishima!" As I waited for him to come I was listening for a bit for something interesting, "I heard that the demon kingdom finally spoke up!" I heard from a pair of dragons in there human form until Kirishima finally came, "Oi, Kirishima," " yes sire?" He asked "What did the demon kingdom spoke about?" I asked "Well the king of demons announced that they're going to have a trial to see who is worthy of the hand of the prince" he then responded, "a trial huh?" "Yes, and kingdoms from across the land is tried, but have all failed, they say that the trial is difficult for any one" he said "Difficult? I'll try out then to show how 'difficult' this trial actually is" I said, "Thats brilliant sire! Then our kingdom will be more powerful then any other!" He said, when he said that, he was right, demons and dragons into one kingdom will be so powerful then the others, "Fly me to their kingdom now Kirishima!" I stated as he turned to his dragon form, and I jumped on him and we flew out to the depths of hell.

Todoroki's P.O.V:
I started pacing around my room, and I'm glad I live in this kingdom other then that, that beast in the so called kingdom across from ours, as I heard a door knock, " come in." I said "sire, the kingdom of demons finally spoke up!" My sorcerer said " what did they say Uraraka?" Then she said " The king said if you defeat a trial, you may marry the prince, and if you marry him, we might be able to defeat the dragon kingdom sire!" Those words, where amazing to hear, to defeat our greatest enemy "let us go then" I said as we started to ride there to hell.

T.B.C
Hope you enjoyed it this had 338 words not counting this so yeah hope you enjoyed it and I'll continue this story,