Chapter 13: Zeki

[*Zenitsu's P.O.V.]

          The whole week passed by, by sn------------(Y/N) and Tanjirou spending time with one another as she trained him to master Total Concentration Breathing; Constant. They were so busy that, they would miss eating lunch with us together. Hell, because I keep spending time with that Boarhead, I'm starting to feel sick in the pits of my stomach! And sometimes I would find them still both awake, as midnight neared. But today's a little different, as (Y/N) came to join me and Inosuke to eat lunch together, I couldn't help but notice how long Tanjirou is taking to come. If they weren't training than, Tanjirou is also free right?

     "Why's Gampochiro, taking so long? I'm getting hungry" Inosuke growled as his stomach soon followed after with a loud roar, shaking the bowls of food on the small table. His mispronuonced names is already getting dry..... (Y/N) already held her chopsticks in hand as she replied informatively, "Tanjirou said he needed to discuss something to Kocho-sama"

     Inosuke taking this hint that he could already start eating, starts to devour his food like a hungry lion. And soon, the room was filled with the sounda of clattering chopsticks, Inosuke's almost ear-splitting; for me, loud chewing and..... silence.

     As I directed my eyes on my bowl as I chewed on my pork cutlet, I couldn't ignore the drilling eyes of (Y/N)'s stare across me. She must have noticed I wasn't talking alot from the pass few days as her sounds steadied with intensity.

     I shifted uncomfortably in my place before her sounds turned into a melancholy tune, "Zenitsu, How's your limbs going?" I unintended-ly gulped as (Y/N) tried for small talk. "I'm doing okay, You?" I asked.

     "I feel better" She smiled, yet her eyes didn't show a drop of happiness. I couldn't handle this anymore..... And so, I stood up abruptly. Making a dumb excuse before leaving both of them. Inosuke darting me with a confused glare.

     Before I could step outside the room, I heard (Y/N)'s voice, "Hey Zenitsu, Let's talk later okay?" I could feel her sincerity every word as I just tiredly nodded.

          After my leave, I tried my best to ignore everyone. Until it soon reached dark, as I sat outside. The starry night was silent except for a few crickets. Then I heard light footsteps approaching me, before I saw (Y/N) sitting beside me.

     "Hey, How's it going Zenitsu-kun?" She politely asked, when she got the idea I won't be talking, she continued with her voice oddly low and almost.... like she's disappointed to herself, "Sorry I haven't talked to you in awhile......" Then her face beamed, recalling a memory, yet it felt almost forced, "It's just that, Tanjirou was so energetic about the training! Geez that guy doesn't know what's called a break"

     But again, she fell silent, shifting at her spot as she turned her head to look at me. Why was she even having this conversation with me? "I forgot to say, "Thank You" to you, Agatsuma Zenitsu" my mind went blank at that, eh?! Thank you for what? I did nothing!

     "thank you?" I questioned in a small voice, voicing my thoughts. She snorted, ofcourse I was going to question it..... Then finally she smiled that reached her (emerald/sapphire/YouGetIt) eyes. "For saving me back at that mountain. For saving our fellow poisoned comrades. You were amazing, dazzling"