the others gasped. "you should follow them too! fans might attack jungkook--"

"namjoon and jin hyung already followed him, i called because tzuyu is the one who can calm him down, now tell me where she is?"

"don't tell him." jeong unnie whispered. "SHIT HYUNG! JUNGKOOK WANTS TO GO BACK TO SEOUL!"

"nayeon where is she?! jungkook can't go back to seoul this time! our concert will be tomorrow!"

nayeon unnie looked at us. "call them back first."

"nayeon--"

"i said call them back first and i'll show you where she is."

"what the fuck, nayeon?!"

"their schedule is already hectic, jeong! if the news reached the fans that jk will go back to seoul, they will thought that he went home to clarify some things between him and lisa!!"

i wiped my tears away and broke the hug. "it's okay unnies, i'll talk to him."

"hoseok texted me, they are already in their way back to the venue." momo unnie informed.

i grabbed my phone from jihyo unnie's hand. "i'll be at my room unnies." i told them and walked upstairs.

i lied on the bed and hugged my pillow.

it's technically me and jungkook. why are they saying it's lisa and him? i knew it. ARMYs won't like it if we revealed our relationship. they'll hate me. they'll hate me for dating jungkook.

but if he dated lisa or yeri, they'll support them, a hundred percent. they won't hate them because fans support them.

this isn't fair.

then i heard my phone rang. jungkook's face timing me. i answered him.

i saw how expression changed when i appeared on the screen. "you cried?!" i just looked away.

"i'm going there." in just 0.01 second, i looked at him. "no."

he smirked. "i am."

"no jk, your concert--"

"i can fucking ditch the concert just for you." i shake my head. "i'm fine."

"fine? bullshit. you think you're fine?! you just fucking cried because of what they trended!"

"i said i'm fine, you can't ditch the concert."

"and what if i want too?"

"i won't let you." i answered. "you need to practice. this is the last day of your practice! ARMYs are expecting a great performance, you can't just ditch it because of me."

"are you saying that i shouldn't ditch anything related to my fans if the reason is you?"

"i-i'm not--your schedule is already hectic, jungkook. it'll become more hectic if you come back here."

"fuck.." he ruffled his hair. "i'm going home--"

"andwae!"

"just focus on practicing jungkook. don't you dare come back."

"i'm ditching the concert to clarify things! i'm telling them that lisa's not you!"

"no." i shake my head. "just please, focus on making your fans happy. just ignore the article that they posted. they spent their money just to see you and the boys, for a day or two. just focus on finishing the tour."

"how can i fucking ignore it if you don't? tzu, i'm worried!"

"i know." i said. "focus on finishing the tour jk, don't worry about me. i have the unnies."

"and you have me, chou tzuyu. don't you dare forget that." i nodded.

"if this thing happened again. i'll fucking ditch the whole tour."

"no you won't do that."

"i can and i will do that, and i'm telling you, you can't do anything about it."

i sighed. "don't read the article again." i nodded. "i mean it tzuyu, i'll tell the girls to watch you."

"i won't, i promise."

"saranghae." he said. "nado." i answered. he gave me a small smile before ending the call.

"bang and jyp pd-nims are already calling dispatch. they paid them yet they released the pictures." jin hyung said. "how is she?"

"not fine." i answered. "but i heard her said she's fine."

"she just said she's fine even though she isn't, just to stop me from ditching the concert tomorrow."

"jk, you really can't ditch the concert, fans might think that you ditched it just to clarify things."

"i am ditching the concert to clarify things."

"to tell them that i am dating twice's tzuyu."