7 • Back to place

Start from the beginning

Kartik being their favourite since the beginning but the past that separated them has made a difference between their relationships.

K "I am sorry Mumma." He said not meeting their eyes.

Akshara "Kartik, why are you saying sorry? It was not your mistake!"

K "It's my mistake. I have hurt her. I have hurt everyone. Still aaplogo ne humesha mujhe apnaya hai. I will be grateful for that. But I still feel guilty for hurting her."

Naitik "Kartik! You can't give up like this. Tumhe pata hai woh kaisi hai! I know you would convince her somehow. We trust you." He assured, making him smile.

K "thank you so much! Aaplog nahi hote toh main usse mil bhi nahi pata."

Naitik "No need of that. But you have to promise you will not hurt my princess anymore."

K "I promise Papa." Akshara and Naitik smiled at him.

N "Attention everybody! Let's cut the cake!"

Later they cut the cake and enjoyed their meals having some light moments with Naira. She was in peace after so long. She missed her family. Including *him.

Naira could feel his intense gaze on her. Every single time she tried to avoid his stares but somehow ended up blushing which got noticed by him.

___

N "Bhai! Are you serious? Main washroom kya gayi aaplog mujhe chodke ghar chale gaye! Like seriously!" A frustrated Naira was on call with Naksh.

Well that was the plan of leaving her alone with Kartik. They had intentionally did that.

Naksh "Naira, Dadi was not feeling well. Aur mujhe laga tu dusri car mein Mumma ke sath aarahi hogi. I didn't know." He made an excuse fast.

N "UGGH! Okay bye."

Just then he came out of the venue and saw her making various kind of faces. Oh how much he missed his clumsy girl. He definitely knew why she was frustrated. He thanked his Krishna jii for giving him a very understanding family that always helps him fixing his love life everytime. XD.

N "What the hell! Where is my car?" She asked irritated. Not actually asking him.

K "Sherni! Aaj alag hi mood mein hai. You have to work hard this time Kartik!" He murmured to himself.

N "What now?" She asked irritated receiving the call she got again from her brother.

Naksh "I forgot to tell you. Meri car kharab hogayi thi so I thought to go home by yours."

Saying this he cut the call making him more angry. Kartik chuckled seeing her face. She was looking too adorable. Had he not been bounded by her anger he would have definitely kissed her.

There she was trying to make distance from him. But now she got stuck with him for no reason. Great life Naira! Yeah okay Naira we know you are loving his company.

K "Nair.." Kartik could not complete his sentence when she interrupted.

N "Let me just book a cab." *talking to herself*

K "Here I want to spend some time with her. Aur yeh ladki! Romance karne ka mauka nahi deti!" He said to himself facepalming.
He waited for some more time to see her antics. She was busy on her phone. Maybe calling for a cab but before she could call anyone her phone rung again.

N "Huh! What the hell left now?"

Akshara "Naksh ne mujhe bataya tum akele aarahi ho. I know tum cab book karne ki soch rahi ho. But it's already very late.. so I can't take any risk."

N "but Mumma I can manage."

Akshara " I know waha Kartik hai. Please uske sath ajao aaj. I don't want excuses. You are coming with him. That's final!"

N "Mumma!"

Akshara "jaldi ajana bye!"

Seeing her expression he was sure that she would come along with him. Be it forcefully.
He was more than happy! A night ride with his love that too after ages. No way that he was going to miss the chance.

Kartik opened the front door for her. But seeing her no movement he backed off and waited for her, giving her space. She thought for sometime and having no option she got into the car followed by him.

As the journey started, the rain started at the same time. How beautiful the weather can be! That's all he wished for.

She was quiet, calm, enjoying the view outside ignoring his presence. Of course she must be pretending.

K "I know you missed me."

They left for their home at midnight 1am as it was too late. With every passing minute the weather was becoming more intense, affecting these two love birds, letting them refresh their good old memories.

At last he could not handle the ignorance of her and stopped the car instantly. The road was empty. No one was there to disturb them. The cold breeze and the sound of rainfall made it hard for him to control around her. She looked at him confused.

K "Naira" He whispered coming nearer to her.
She was not at all ready for this closeness. Though it still affect her. And it did affect her as usual. Kartik smirked touching her flashy cheeks.

***

Don't forget to press the star icon and comment if you liked the chapter ❤️

***