「Chapter 17: The Truth」

Start from the beginning

"We'll be going upstairs." Teru said as he went up.

When they reached Yuki's room, he gently placed her on the bed properly. Then looked at her features carefully.

Ah......she's still in her uniform....I gotta get her changed.

With that, Teru removed her hair accessories and her long socks, then he proceeded to her unform, the untied the ribbon revealing her undergarment, she was wearing a cycling short but she was only wearing a bra making Teru quickly look away.

Sh*t she's not wearing any top......I can't leave her like this! She'll catch a cold! how will I.........

Then, an idea popped on Teru's head

He stood up and went to get a tshirt on her closet and sat back to the bed then quickly removing her uniform completely and quickly putted her tshirt on.

Hah.........Finally.

When he calmed down, he looked at Yuki's beautiful features, making her more attractive due to the glistening light of the moon touched her face.

Teru planted a kiss on her forehead and said.

"Good work today........I love you." With that, Teru left the room, closing the door behind him.

The next day.............

(After class) (sry I got lazy again >~<)

"Yu-chan, you can go ahead without me." Yuki said as she arranged her things in her bag.

"Why???" Fuyu whined

"Well, I got something to do in student council room, but don't worry, I'll make it up to you." Yuki smiled at her.

"Alright then, I'll be going first! See you tomorrow!" Fuyu waved goodbye as she left their classroom.

Hmmm time to go.........

At the student council room.........

"I'm here!" Yuki said grabbing Teru and Akane's attention.

"Okay good, let's talk outside." Teru quickly pulled Yuki by the arm.

"Wha—?! Hey!" Yuki was shocked was his action.

As they were already outside, The mood changed, Teru became serious.

"What do want to talk about?" Yuki asked with her arms crossed

"Kou." He said in a serious, stern voice.

"Why? What happened?" Curiosity killed the cat. Well who could blame her? She and Kou were together since they were kids, of course she would be curious.

"He's been acting weird lately."

"Uhm......doesn't he always? Y'know since he started hiding the fact that he had no intention on exorcising no. 7?"

"Well one time he came home really late, when you were in a classmate's house. He went directly to his room. Then I went there some hours after to give his some food. When I came there, there were pictures all over the bed, some already fell on the floor. I looked closely at him, he was holding a camera and a picture of him. Probably someone took a picture of him."