chapter 1

tiaty pov "in tiatys room"

"TATA WAKE UP U GOT SKOOL AND U KNOW THAT GET UP NOW!!!"

"TATA I KNOW U HEAR ME GET UP NOW OR IMMA COME UP THERE" yelled Tata mom

"ugh mom I'm up just hush"

"LITTLE GURL I KNOW YOU JUST NOT TELL ME TO HUSH GURL YOU BETTA BE LUCKY IT'S ONLY 6AM OR I WOULD DRAG YOU OUT YO BED NOW GET UP"

"mom okay okay I heard u the first time"

I go in my bathroom and start my daily routine. I live in a huge white house in L.A my bathroom is bby blue and my room is bby blue with prod posters everywhere.

tada pov in her bed

alarm playing hello

"hello hello hello hello let me get that info show u wat I mean I can make it worth your time" tada slamed her alarm down and woke up she walked to her bathroom and took a shower her walls are red in her room and pink in her bathroom. when she got done she walked down to her mom cooking pancakes,bacon, and eggs.

Jada pov in her room

"Lamborghini mercy yo chick she so thirsty I'm in tht juicy limbo with your gurl she tryna jerk me"

"hello.... oh hey gurl wassup.... yea ill pick u up when u gettin a car again?... ugh imma have to pick u up everyday til den huh.... yea yea ..... uh huh love u to gurl now by gotta get dress..... goodbye Tata"

Jada went down stairs and cooked toast,sausage, and hash brown then went up stairs to get dress Into a red and pink dress with black heels hair curled with brown highlights.

gabi pov in her room

"wake up all you people out there its time to get up you guys even on a Monday have a great day out skool"

gabi gets up and go dress into a black halter top with in white I got a attitude so what with some skinnies and some toms

tata pov on the phone

"Ight Jada I'm on my way out bye ill call tada and gabi and tell them to get ready.... Ight Deuces"

BEEP BEEP BEEP "TATA HURRY UP U KNOW WE GOT TWO MORE STOPS GET YO LAZY SELF IN HERE"

"bye mom I'm leaving"

gabi pov

ugh walkin to tada house is far its all the way across the street ugh so much walking

tada pov

well gabi is here tata and Jada should be here in 5 min imma go finish gettin dress(tada is wearin a blue dress light makeup and some heels with her hair in a side ponytail)