『a new adventure』

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

"Thomas's Silicobra is unable to battle! Galar's Warrior is the winner!"

The referee raised his right hand, letting the challenger rush over to his Pokemon. (Name) rubbed the head of her Inteleon, who simply nodded. Thomas sighed, putting his Pokemon back into the ball.

"Good job, Thomas!"

The boy hummed, smiling up at the girl. He stuck out his hand, waiting for (Name) to grab it. She shook it, turning on her heels. Hop was beaming as he rushed over to her. He grabbed onto her shoulders, shaking the girl lightly.

"You were so cool, (Name)!"

(Name) laughed, patting Hop's shoulder. He hummed, patting Dubwool on the head and following after the girl. After a few minutes of walking, a buzz came from (Name)'s pocket. She fished her phone from it, turning it on.

"C'mon Hop. I'm getting a call at home."

Hop nodded, running towards (Name)'s house. The two entered, taking a seat in front of the machine. (Name) pressed a button, watching as the screen whirred to life. A familiar face popped up.

"Kai! What'd you need me for?"

"(Name)! Mieko needs you to come to Alola next week."

(Name) tilted her head, exchanging glances with Hop.

"Why?"

"Apparently we'll be heading to the mainland. I don't know for what, though."

(Name) hums, ending the call with Kai. She turns to Hop, who has a small pout on his face. She chuckles, questioning the look on his face.

"It's just... You're leaving for the mainland! What am I gonna do without you?"

(Name) laughs again, patting Hop's back gently. The boy sighs, his eyes shining as he looks at (Name).

"Well, if you're leaving tomorrow, let's go tell everyone goodbye!"

With that, Hop pulls (Name) out of the house. The girl smiles, running side by side with Hop as they travel to each gym.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

(Name) pats her Corviknight on the head, watching as it spreads its wings and flies off of the ground, landing at a distance away from the home. (Name) turns around and enters Kai's house, being greeted by a familiar Pokemon.

"Maple! It's been a while, huh?"

The Alolan Raichu cheered, nuzzling her cheek against (Name)'s. A slight shock ran through her skin.

"(Name)! Welcome back!"

(Name) greeted the eighteen-year-old girl, walking towards her. Kai smiled and waved for her to follow her, bringing her into a familiar room. She was greeted by the familiar faces of the Region Masters.

"Now we can start."

Mieko smiled, motioning to an empty seat. (Name) slid into it, watching as Mieko passes something out. She examines the card that was passed to her.