missing him.

*authors not - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.22K READS - I love youuu*

I sat in my room crying for hours on end before anybody even noticed. Chase and Ondreaz were the first to see me. they walked in and asked if I was okay. I shook my head and just sat there in silence. she was so pretty. I didn't stand a chance. I was gonna lose my baby. Chase and Ondreaz stayed with me until I calmed down, making me laugh and giving me food.

They left and Nick walked in. "baby" he said quietly. I looked at him but didn't say anything. "I don't like her" he said knowing that was why I was upset. "I- I know" I said sniffling. "you won't be judged if you date her though" I said crying. "I can't lose you but I know I will" I looked at him with tears streaming down my face.

He walked out for my room. "great I messed up" I said to myself.

Its been 5 days now. he hasn't spoken to me. I cry all the time. I wish I never opened my mouth. I don't talk to anybody anymore.

Nick walked into to my room with the girl. she looked at me and smiled. I didn't say anything I just wanted them to leave and I wanted to leave too. "Get out" I said holding back to tears.

Nick walked out saying he needed a break. "I- I don't understand" I said as he left. what was so wrong with me. why was I never good enough I thought to myself.

I will re do this and all the bad chapters asap. It's currently half 2 in the morning I love you stay safe.

comment ideas down below