The party

*The idea is a mix from @MalakRamy4 and @xxLavenderGirlxx suggestions, thank you so much*

Nick and I met Chase by his car. "You ready to go?" he said excitedly. Nick got in the front with Chase and I hopped in the back. I had a terrible feeling about this party but Nick really wanted to go. I put in my earphones and listened to music, I zoned out and started thinking about all the things that could go wrong. "TONY, TONY". I snapped out of my thoughts, "sorry are we here?". I got out of the car and walked in with Nick and Chase. (The rest of the hypehouse members were already there.

We walked in and started dancing to the music. We all drunk way too much except for Chase. I started to walk over to Ondreaz but was interrupted by this girl shouting "everyone, lets play spin the bottle". I didn't want to play but I couldn't find Nick or chase so I couldn't go home.  We all sat down in a circle, luckily I was next to my brother. I whispered in his ear "nobody knows me and Nick are a couple" he reassured me that everything was fine and that it was very unlikely anyone was going to have to kiss me. 

I knew I recognised this girl I just couldn't quite remember where from, until I realised she was my ex. "I'll spin the bottle first" she said as she finished saying the rules. She spun the bottle and it landed on me. I didnt move, I didn't want to kiss her. She came over to me and smashed her lips onto mine. *flash* I heard a camera and got up. "I'm not playing anymore. I can't" I said tearing up. 

I walked outside and started crying. I took out my phone and went on instagram to see the photo had been uploaded everywhere. Nick had seen it, I just knew he had. "Bro" I turned around to see Ondreaz walking towards me, he gave me a hug and told me that I was going to be okay. He walked me to Chase's car where I was met with the broken eyes of Nick. He had been crying. "I- can explain baby.."  I started to say before he cut me off. "save it". Ondreaz tried explaining that it wasn't what it looked like and that it was just a game, but Nick didn't care, he was sad and needed time. 

I got into the car and it was silent the whole way home.