"What are you talking about Niall? And don't raise your voice at me, I didn't do anything wrong!" I answered, getting all worked up. He had no reason to be yelling at me.

"You women are all the same, you all use me just to get to Harry." He carried on, not even bothering to listen to what I was saying.

"Niall, what the hell are you talking about?"

"You've liked Harry all along haven't you? You've been using me all along just to get closer to him. I saw you, all cuddled up in my own house! I saw how Harry jolted away from you the second I appeared. Don't you dare deny it." Was he being serious? We were watching videos on my phone!

"Are you being serious right now? You're joking right?" I was now in angry mode as well. How dare he say those things? Did he honestly think that I was just using him to get to Harry?

"'Corse I'm serious." He yelled back, his thick Irish accent being stronger than ever.

"I can't deal with this right now Niall." I responded lowering my voice to a normal volume. I hated fighting, especially with someone I cared about.

"Yeah, me neither. I have thousands of girls swooning at MY feet. Eager to be with me. And I was turning them down because of you!" He continued fighting, his words cutting deep. He knew how insecure I was about him having lots of girls dying for his attention and here he was rubbing it in my face. He clearly didn't care about me.

"Oh really? Then go be with those girls if that's what you want." I spat back masking my sadness with rage.

"Yes, that's what I'll do. You and Harry are now free to be together."

"You're delusional Niall. I don't like Harry." I tried to make him come to his senses one more time, but my efforts were useless.

"I know you do, and honestly I don't care. Go be with him or not, I don't give a fuck. You and I are over." And as soon as the words left his mouth I hung up. I wasn't about to let him see me tearing up because of him. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he'd hurt me. Because despite everything he'd told me, I still liked him, no, scratch that, I loved him, and he had just broken my heart. Just like I knew he would all along, how could I be stupid enough to think that we would last? Of course we wouldn't. And right that second, I got another text from Harry.

H:Yeah, he is. Let me know when you post it, so that I can show it to him.

H: And how you've been? Should I tell Harry about my fight with Niall and him breaking up with me? Oh you know what, fuck it, I'll tell him. It's not like anything worse can happen.

S: Sure I'll let you know.

S: And not great actually. Niall and I just got into a huge fight and he basically broke up with me, two days before I was going to go and see him. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I hadn't thought about that, I was only going with Vic so that I could see Niall, guess that's screwed now and I'm still stuck driving her all the way to Houston just to third wheel, yay!

H: Whyyyy? You guys make such a cute couple. I'm sure he'll come back to his senses pretty soon. He always gets worked up and says things he doesn't mean.

S: I'm pretty sure that's not the case Harry, you didn't see how angry he was. I had never seen him this way.

H: Just wait and see. Why did he get angry? I thought that I could avoid that question, I obviously didn't want to tell him that he got mad because I was talking to him, that would only make him feel bad, but there was no way of getting off the hook.

S: Umm... he actually got mad because he found out we were texting. And he thought that I was into you and that I was going to leave him to be with you and then he started talking shit.

H: You're joking right? (insert laughing emojis)

S: No, I'm being 100% serious

H: Why would he think that? I mean yeah, a couple of the girls he has dated in the past have used him to get closer to me, but I never led them on nor did I do anything with them, I'm not a shitty person.

S: I don't know, he has issues.

H: I'll call that little Irish fucker right now and set things straight. You're a great person and I can see how much you like Niall, he shouldn't be treating you this way. I'll talk some sense into him and make him regret what he told you.

H: I bet he'll come begging to get you back. Then it'll be up to you. I'll be here for you no matter what you decide.

S: Thank you Harry, you've been a really great friend. But I still don't know if I would take him back, I mean, our relationship was doomed from the start. He's famous and he's always surrounded by gorgeous girls, sooner or later he was going to ditch me for one of those.

H: I could see how much he likes you Sofia. Niall's just quite the talker when he gets angry but as soon as the words leave his mouth he regrets them. Trust me, I've seen it happen millions of times.

S: And I like him too, but I don't know if we have a future together.

H: Why don't you sleep on it? Either way I'll talk to Niall and clear things up. Whatever you decide to do about your relationship is up to you, but personally I think you should get back together.

S: Okay, I'll sleep on it. I can't decide things when I'm all worked up and upset. And thank you, hope you make him come to his senses.

H: No problem love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA. What did you think about their fight? And for the sake of the story, let's pretend that coronavirus doesn't exist and that all of the boys' concerts are still happening, even though Niall cancelled his tour :( and I'm pretty sure Harry and Louis will be forced to do the same or reschedule. So unfair. I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts!