💖🎉Shopping Spree!~🎁✨

As the concert date draws nearer and nearer, Travis & Summer  go on a shopping spree to prepare for the concert!!

"OMG!!!" Squealed Travis. "This outfit would look so good on you girl!"

Travis flashed a toothy smile as he shoved a jacket into his bestie, Summers' hands; it was pretty simple, not to flashy as to make her look strange, just a simple denim cropped jacket with a fluffy hood.

"Oh!" "That's so cute!" Summer rushed off to the dressing room area to find a mirror, with Travis trailing quickly behind looking at stuff on the way. Summer quickly pulled it over her shoulders, then squealing with glee at how cute she looked; Summer quickly turned back to tell Travis she loved it but as she turned around she noticed a sudden blank space of air where Travis should've been.

"O-Oh...." Summer let out in confusion. Had Travis' eye been caught by something else?

Summer went off to search for Travis; just when she saw a familiar blonde back head,,,,

SMACK!
"Ee-EH?!" Summer screamed. She looked up shyly at the much taller woman who she'd bumped into,,,,,, with her coffee spilled on what appeared to be quite an expensive dress. She was beautiful, to say the least, even with coffee spilt on her Summer couldn't help but stare. Summer wasn't typically the silent type but as this gorgeous woman stared down at her she could do nothing but look back up at her in awe.

She had a medium tan skin with mocha brown hair pulled into a ballerina bun, brown eyes, and a body like WOAH, like, woah.

After about 5 seconds on staring the woman chuckled and said "Well this is awkward, but uh you should watch where your'e going." she chuckled "I-I'm so sorry!" "Please let me make it up to you, I didn't mean to ruin your dress I swear , let me make it up to you!" Summer pleaded while the woman stared down at her, her mouth slightly agape amused by this cute girls' ramblings and wishes to make it up to her, if she was being honest with herself, this girl probably recognized her from her modelling gigs, or online, it didn't matter, she was probably only doing this  so she wouldn't get sued. Her romantic and bubbly side was slowly deflating thinking of all the ways she could never have normal relationships, she could feel herself zoning out, when suddenly she felt tears prick her eyes, a small gasp escaped her lips.

"Oh! Are you alright?! I am really really sorry! Really sorry! I didn't know the dress meant that much to you I-I can pay for it!" Summer practically screamed as she very frantically hunched over to grab her fallen Starbucks coffee cup "Plastic, huh?"  Summer silently thought but tried not to judge, she did ruin this girls dress after all. She got back up to a girl with ruined makeup, staying silent unsure of how to proceed.

"I-I'm really sorry for crying like that, it wasn't your fault I just went on a spiral in my head, the dress isn't important." the woman said with a wave of her hand. "My coffee on the other hand,,,," The womans eyes drifted twords Summers hands holding the partially empty coffee cup "That's gonna need replacing." she said "Take me out for a new one and we'll call it even, tomorrow 10 o'clock?" Summer was dumbfounded and a weird noise emerged from her throat causing her blush more than she already was. This sounded like a date, like a date date but all Summer could do was graciously accept the offer instead, because, after all, it was better than getting sued

"I'm Penny by the way, Penny Pizzazz."

"Summer, Holiday"

The woman who Summer now learned was Penny slipped her a card with a long number which she assumed to be her phone number. Summer looked up kind of confused but all she could catch was Penny's backside turning a corner leaving the store, and, she assumed, the mall.