little alpha

a/n Hi there! I'm Mon, and this is my first fic! I'm new to all of this and English isn't really my first language so don't expect too much fancy word play from my part. the beginning of this story is fairly slow and might be boring. But i promise it will get spicy. I just wanted to set a decent pace so pls be patient with me.

also this is mainly a HinaKage (Hinata is the top) and i know some of you might think it sounds weird, but i guess i wanna try something new. however if you guys don't like it ill change my plans

Born from a typical family of all beta parents, Hinata Shoyo coursed through his childhood with no expectations of possessing one of those special secondary genders that the other so called chosen people were born with. He wasn't tall and handsome like the elite, revered alpha, and although shorter than average, he in no way was delicate or soft like the motherly omega. Hinata had all the markings of your average beta male child, hell as far as he knows the only special born in his family tree was his great great grandfather, an alpha that in case you have not already guessed, married a beta woman and had a beta child.

The chances of him ever developing a secondary gender was close to none, and he was completely fine with that. To him, it did not matter what was between his legs, or if he spewed a stench from time to time. Nothing was going to stop him from becoming the next little giant. He was dead set on proving everyone who ever doubted him wrong, especially that jerk who beat him during the first round of the junior high volleyball tournament.... Kageyama... oh what he would give to challenge him once more.

"Shoyo dear, are you ready?" A soft feminine voice emanated from beyond his bedroom door. It was his mother, who had been filling his head with incessant pestering since about an hour and a half ago, which brought forth the question, was he ready? No, not in the slightest.

The little ginger flew out of bead, kicking off the blanket and zooming across the room, picking random articles of clothing to throw on his body. He moved like in reckless blur, leading the poor little fool to trip over the very same blanket he threw on the ground. The boy yelped as his small body was catapulted out of the room, nearly trampling his poor mother.

However thanks to years of experience, Mrs. Hinata had built the reflexes to deal with her little Shoyo. She swiftly moved to the side before grabbing the back of his shirt to break his decent. "How many times have I told you not to run inside of the house Shoyo? Do you need me to take away your little volleyball trinkets? Maybe you'll understand then." The woman scolded as she gently lowered the startled boy into the hardwood floors, her voice carrying a menacing tone despite being masked by her sweet smile.

Hinata shook his head so hard she though it was going to fall from atop his shoulders. " Nonono I wont do it again I promise really!" He cried, clasping his hands together in a pleading manner. This had become one of their usual routines. Hinata would promise not to yell or run, get excited over a little thing a few minutes after and do it anyways, it was part of his character.

His mother sighed, lowering her head. " I swear you are just like your father, always so energetic. Next time for sure, Ill even take your knee pads you hear me?!" The dark haired lady warned before turning on her heels and walking down the stairs. Unlike Hinata, she was already dressed and ready to go, sporting a nice button up dress shirt with a pencil skirt and a pair of black formal pumps. Simple, but still beautiful. On the other hand, Hinata was rocking a pair of ducky pajama pants, accompanied by an inside out novelty shirt with mismatching socks and only one shoe....beautiful. He shrieked as soon as he looked at his apparel, wondering how his mom hasn't killed him yet.

He was fairly quick getting dressed the second time around, at least this time it being something at least decent. A White dress shirt with beige jean shorts and a pair of volleyball sneakers...passable. He followed his nagging mother into the car, repeatedly apologizing for making them run late yet again. He endured this hell for a full hour before the car was pulled into the parking lot of a children's clinic.