12. Instant Scald.

"Hi! Come in!" Amy smiled and opened the door for us. Roger pushed past me and stepped in first.
"I'll use the bathroom." he informed and without waiting for reaction walked away with his hands in his pockets. The girl moved closer to me. She looked cool in her light blue jeans dress and long brown hair flowing around.

"Hi Brian." she batted her lashes and slightly pursed her lips. "You look incredibly handsome." Amy laid her hand on my arm. I looked down at my red trainers, loosy grey pants that I wore yesterday and aubergine hoodie with Live Aid logo with a rainbow guitar. I snorted.
"Thanks. You also look... decent." I took my hands out of my hoodie's front pocket. "So why did you want me to come?"

She smiled and got closer, fluttered her eyelids closed and still moved closer. I rolled my eyes and just kissed her with my eyes open whole time. The girl even wanted my tongue in her mouth but I resisted. She pulled back and sighed happily. The blush on her face was visible even under the thick layer of make-up. I felt a relief when I didn't feel my face being hot. She'd get the wrong idea. Well, I just kissed her so she'll get that idea anyway.

"Wow." her voice shattered from all the emotions. For now everything went well with our plan so I decided to go further.
"What did you eat?" I lifted one eyebrow and frowned a bit.
"What? I brushed my teeth for you." Amy looked confused.
"Nah, I taste... tuna?" I lied. She tasted like bubble gum which I bloody hate. "And you have to practice kissing." I avoided her and walked into the kitchen. There was nothing interesting on the view so I opened the cooler and smiled. Cool cans of Pepsi. I hidden one in the pocket for Roger and grabbed one for myself.
"Then teach me, baby." the brown haired girl walked up behind me, reached to the front and squeezed my crotch. Only a sound of the opening can was heard. I took a sip and collected my thoughts.
"I'm already teaching a few girls, busy schedule." taking her hand off of me I turned around and faced her. Amy's lips were parted, her brows narrowed.

The sound of door opening got our attention. Roger came out of the bathroom with a smile and flied up the zipper of his trousers. I advised him to wear those trousers, blue jeans flares. He said he didn't like them that much because they were hugging his tighs a bit too much for his liking. In my opinion: please Roger, wear them always.

"Oh, Pepsi!" Roger squealed and ran up to me. He tucked his hand into my pocket and took out a can. The Period Girl was now more shocked than ever. She lifted her pointer finger and parted her lips even more. But then the fast thumping came from the direction the stairs were. The other girl appeared.

"Roggie!" Simone, I guess, went to hug Roger but he put his hand forward and stopped her. She backed off, the blush of embarrassment covering her chubby cheeks.
"We are actually leaving." he took me under my free arm and turned us around. I choked on my drink.
"But..." Amy got her voice back.
"What?" Roger groaned, tugging on my arm again which resulted in spilling some Pepsi onto the wooden floor.
"You two promised to talk to us!" Amy shouted. Simone looked less brave.
"I talked to Simone. Bri, have you talked to dear Amy?" Roger looked my way trying to hide a smirk. He was clearly enjoying himself. I decided to add oil into that fire.

"She touched my dick!" I pointed at her with my can. "And testicles!"
"His testicles!?" Roger gasped. "Oh my God, Amy I didn't know you are such a bitch when I helped you in the shop!" he pulled me all the way to the main door, opened it and in a second we were out on the porch.
"Roggie! Roggie I love you!" Simone waved her hand.
"Ok." Roger shut the door closed. He slowly turned to me and took a sip out of his can. We looked at each other in the quenching light of the day.

"Do you think we went too harsh on them?" I asked meekly.
"Yes." he said deadly seriously. We both erupted in laughter. Roger spilled out like half of the contents of his can. "Oh my God, what a whores. Did she really touch your dick?" he questioned walking out of the porch. I followed him and confirmed. "So now she gets what she wanted." he smiled proudly.
"What do you mean?"
"Let's say that the liquid in the soap feeder is no longer a soap."
"Roggie you disgusting perv." I scoffed.
"No! Don't call me that!" he poked my side with his finger.
"Aw what's that? Little Roggie is angry?" my finger collided with his side. Then he nudged me back. Then I did it to him again.