°♡τεddγ bεαr♡°

Start from the beginning

"I'll be down in a minute, I'm just going to brush my teeth..theres a taste in my mouth that I want to get rid of." The demon simply nodded, already understanding what he meant as he got up, walking downstairs to set up the couch. The fireplace already set, pillows were scattered slightly, but it somehow looked organized, and of course some gentle music to calm down the aura. The comforting area mad the blonde sigh of relief as he was less tense, he kind of needed it since he felt like he was about to go on a murder spree towards Gleeful. He always had hatred towards the brat, he summoned him and suddenly all the blame was towards himself, not the kid that decided it was a good idea to bring the most powerful fucking demon just for a girl to fall in love with him. Now the brat decided to hurt the person he loved deeply, forcing something in his mouth and leaving a taste that probably haunted him, and even worse was he touched every part of him, leaving the boy terrified. His sudden glare deepened as he decided to cool off.

He sat down the small couch that was suited for a person, it rocked back and forth slightly as he stared at nothing, but the roof. His mind drifting off onto the more enjoyable memories, whether they were about torturing or just moments with the brunette, he chuckled. He never knew a human would cause such a huge impact on him, hell, he didn't even think it was possible to like hugging anyone, but here he is. He knew Pinetree had a different mindset compared to others, he wasn't powerful physically (somewhat), but he had the brains like no other. That brunette found the emotions the demon himself didn't even know of, he had the knowledge about creatures in a minute, his analysis was extraordinary as he never forgot one detail about some new creature he found. Dipper never knew when to give up, its what made him slightly stubborn, but he liked it. It got laughs from him every once in awhile, but his knowledge weren't the only thing that attracted him, oh there were more reasons than he could count, but he could just think about the sweet male all day.

"Bill? Hey, are you still there?" Dippers small voice and giggle snapped him out of his trance as he looked in front of him, the male was looking at him as he carried a book.

"Wh- huh? Oh! Yeah, I'm still here, my heart is still beating like the usual. How long were you standing there exactly?" He let out a chuckle when seeing the brunette raise an eyebrow.

"Well Mr. Dorito, I finished with brushing my teeth a few minutes ago and found you just staring at the roof, I thought you were dead or something! Then I found you breathing so I went to go get a book, took a while because there were several options, but here I am! I kinda stood here for a few minutes, what were you thinking about?"

"Oh you know, the usual, like about how fell into a river after spotting some spider!" He chuckled as Dipper scoffed, rolling his eyes, but the blonde then let his arms spread out towards the male in front of him, "Now don't leave me hanging, I need someone to hug while hearing you read that boring story of yours."

"Hey, this book is the most mysterious and fascinating book you will ever find! C'mon, there's several questions and scenes you could easily make out of your mind by just reading this, so don't you dare offend this precious book!" Dipper then sat down on the demons lap as he got comfortable, Bill immidietly letting his arms rap around the brunette as he rested his head on the males shoulder. The brunette let out a giggle as he sighed, cherishing the moment, the comforting noises of nature and then both less tense as their shoulders relaxed more. Their bodies giving up on energy and just relaxing, feeling safe and free.

♡°≈-----------------♡-------------------≈°♡

"Pinetree! I need attention~" The blonde whined as he gave the male a kiss on the cheek, Dipper rolled his eyes while smiling.

"Alrighty then, just let me put the bookmark on where I left on, be patient you demon." His gentle voice was music to the blondes ears as he nodded. The male got off as he set the book on a small table beside them, obviously not forgetting to mark where he left off. He then sat back to where he originally was, this time facing Bills face as they stared into eachothers eyes. The brunette smiled as he gave him a peck on the lips, never forgetting the taste of it.