I walk towards the nearest McDonald's.  We both order and he pulls out his wallet. I go to grab mine and we both paid for our food. We walk to the park and he bites into his burger, while I dip my nuggets into my favorite sauce. He sits silently and eats his burger. "For someone so angry I'm surprised you don't be angry about how McDonald's is a trashy place to eat for a date." His face went red. he finished his burger and started yelling. "Are you fucking kidding me, your fat ass wanted to go to McDonald's!" I yawned and started eating my fries. It seems they added less salt. (Which fucking sucks I'm so fucking mad- author) "Whatever boomer." I heard popping and I looked to see his hair being popped back into place. I laugh and he makes fists and tries to stay silent. I was too busy laughing at him to notice that a guy walked up behind me. 

He put me and a headlock and pulled me out of my seat. I feel my air ways be semi closed. I gasp for air as Bakugou shoots up and looks at the scoundrel. I look at his arms, they seemed to be purple and stitched. "You." I was confused. Him what? Did he know the mysterious guy? I take a struggled deep breath. I form a blade from the back of my thigh and hit my leg against his. He winces and grunts. "Nice quirk you got there." He says calmly. You eyes widen in panic. Bakugou just stood there. He looked helpless. The guy put his hand on the side of my head. I started screaming. "Bakugou what the fuck you're training to become a hero won't you fucking do something. Hate to break it to you but I'm kinda a damsel in distress!!" He winced. Why is he just standing there. We're at a standstill. The mysterious guy backs up away from my date. I start panicking, is he gonna abduct me?? I start kicking his shins. "Let me go!!" I yell. I had an idea. I would stab his hand and his arms, but that'd take like four knives and it'd bleed a lot. I decided against it and elbowed him in the stomach. 

"Watch it or I'll fry your brain." He said. I look at Bakugou tearing up. "PUSSY!!" I scream at him. The guy covers my mouth. I form a knife from my back puncturing his chest. He winces and his hand heats up. Oh god this it. The captor looks at me as he smiles at me. I look back to Bakugou and see he's not there. I feel a push from behind and a explosion. The guy drops me and I scramble to get a few feet away. His leg and stomach were bleeding a lot. He would definitely need stitches for the second one. I formed shuriken from my palms and Bakugou kicks his back using his hands as extra momentum.  The guy falls to the ground. "Looks like Shigaraki was right. I do need some help." I hear a giggle from the bushes behind me. "Man it's about time. You totally got your ass kicked." A girl in a school uniform ran at me with a knife. I managed to block and shove a knife into her arm. "Owie!" She exclaims. I step back. She lunged at me again hitting me in the waist. 

She sniffed the air. "Blood smells really good doesn't it." She grinned. I look back at Bakugou who looked to be having an even match with the mysterious guy. I go to grab her neck but she jumps back. "Woah would you have killed me? Not really heroic of you don't cha think." She giggled. A second walked out and you stumbled back. One lunged at me and I dodged. I looked around for the first chick but she had disappeared. I was tackled to the ground and felt something puncture my arm. I grunted and tried to get up but the second one held me down.  I couldn't muster the strength to make another knife. I relax as I hear explosions in the background. Dammit, god fucking dammit.I tear up knowing I couldn't hold my own against the villains. I close my eyes and after a moment I felt the weight melt off me. I pull the pump out of my arm and jump up. I look to see where the copy went and saw a puddle and red feathers go flying,, upwards?  I follow them to see Hawks. He smiled and waved at me. I saw them run off and Bakugou trying to follow fire man. "Don't." Hawks said in a serious tone.

I got a good look at Bakugou and saw that he was covered in burns. I looked at hawks and he softly smiled. "You guys are UA kids right?" I nodded silently. "Ha guessed it. You guys held up pretty well by yourselves." I blushed nervously. "Why didn't you let me go after him." Bakugou muttered. Hawks looked him dead in the eyes. "You're burned and I can't see how badly right now, and you'd be putting yourself AND l/n in danger." he grunted. "How did you know my name Hawks?" I asked weakly. "The sports festival duh." he pulled out bandages from his pocket. He started to wrap my arm. "Oh." I said awkwardly. I let him wrap my arm up. Bakugou scoffs, "I have to go. see you later l/n." Bakugou mutters and walks away angrily. Hawks kneels down and starts to wrap my waist in bandages. "Some boyfriend huh." I blush seeing the top of Hawks head. "He's not my boyfriend. My friends forced me on a blind date." He laughed. "Really? best date ever huh!" He chuckled, finishing the bandages and standing back up. I laugh a little. 

"You're that endeavor fan girl right?" I looked away from him as he looked me in the eyes. "Heh yeah I guess." I looked back and we locked eyes. He blushed. "Do you have a way back home?" He asked. I shrugged. "I was just gonna walk back to the dorms." He scoffed. "Alone no way. I'll fly you there, besides isn't UA curfew in a few minutes." I look at my phone to check the time. My phone was blown up by my friends worried. "I guess so." He smiled. "Alight if you say so." He picked me up by my waist. "Huh wait!" I blushed darkly. He took it as yeah okay fly me instead of yeah the curfew is in a moment. "Whats the matter darling afraid of heights." My face burned such a red that bob the tomato would be jealous. "No that'd be dumb." I squeaked out. He laughed. He dropped me off on the balcony. he pulled out and extra piece of bandage and pulled his feather and pricked his finger. He wrote something on the bandage and gave it to me. "Cya l/n!"  He flew off. I look at what it said.

Hey l/n let me know if you wanna join me in some patrols in your spare time! xxx-xxx-xxxx -hawks

》--• A/N •--《

Bruh its like 4 am for me and I've been writinf since 2. Whoops. It was a struggle bc I didn't know what I wanted to happen. I'm taking suggestions plz im desperate. I also need names for a knifey quirk hero. Totally not for Y/n. 😳😳😳😳 Congrats to me tho for making #53 in hawks x reader tho thats high up for the ammount of hawks x readers there are. 👉👈

》--•--《

Word Count: 2103