chapter one-The book

Okay so this is a new story that I was starting, which came to me while I was on the wii. LOL but don't worry this story is not all about etiquette and romance, there is comedy friendship and well everything else in the tags. I really hope you like it and I would really appreciate the feedback :) so please leave me a comment and vote, even if you hate it. ta x

‘If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the Universe would turn to a mighty strange’ Wuthering heights 

If only love was that easy. I guess I’m a sucker for romance. Shame I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I’m not really the kind of girl that guys notice. I have long brown, curly hair. Which to be honest drives me crazy. I have a tanned skin and brown eyes. Funny I never really noticed before I just seem to blend in. Figures.

I don’t wish that I was like the other girls, bunch of bitches if you ask me. I just wish I was noticed. Somebody important. I live in a little home in the town, its always busy. I live at home with my mum, dad, brother and my baby sister. it’s a mad house with all of us here. Some day’s I wish I could move out, but it would take someone very special to make me leave my family behind. 

I can hear my brother next door on his x-box, I can pretty much hear the violence. All he does is spend his time in his room on his x-box or watching his DVDs. He needs to get out more Or I am going to have to start wearing garlic, just in case he’s a vampire. 

Some people say he looks a lot like me. He has the same colour hair as me and he has it cut so that’s its shaggy, guess he’s trying to look all seductive and, mysterious. Fat chance, he couldn’t be mysterious if he tried, he’s as obvious as Hitler’s moustache.

His skin colour is olive and he has the same brown eyes as me, people are surprised when we say we are not twins. 

God, his TV is loud, bloody new Flat screen, Widescreen, HD, Blue ray, Digital and 3D TV. It was an investment he would say, it does everything, and it wont be updated for a while. I bet they will have a newer model in 1 week. And then he will have to have that. 

I’ll just have to thump on the wall to shut him up. Three loud thumps and the sound stops. OH GOD, I can hear his door opening. Is it to late to jump out the window, its not that far. My door suddenly flings open. ’WHAT DO YOU WANT’  Bradley explodes. 

‘just turn the TV down, its so loud’

‘get used to it Bea, I have the guys coming round later and we are watching the footy’ That’s me by the way. My name is Beatrice and I’m 16 years old. Bradley, my brother is 20 and he still lives with us.

‘JUST MOVE OUT, THEN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR TV AS LOUD AS YOU WANT’ I shout at him.

‘then I would have to pay my bills, think sis’ then he walks out and slams my door behind him’.

Damn, he has his mates over. I have my mates over tonight as well. This could be fun. Luckily mum and dad have gone to the Stevenson’s house for the night as they want to drink. And my baby sister lissy has gone to the neighbours across the road. So the house is all ours. Time soon flies by and all of my mates are here. Bradley’s friends have been here for about of hour. I think I would rather attend a religious camp for a weekend than sit here on my own any longer listening to guys ‘bonding over the football’. 

Out of the four of us Debbie is bringing the alcohol, carol is bringing the music and gem is bringing the snacks. I put on a CD extra loud, just for the benefit of my brother, and we all sit on the floor having a laugh. Then there is a thump on my wall, so I return the favour and bang back. So we have all joined in like a game of patty cake. That’s it I’ve had enough, I pick up the nearest thing to me, which happens to be my book, Wuthering heights. Storm into his room and thump him round the back of his head with it.