Part One

Ianto's POV
**********
God Jack can be such a pain sometimes, Ianto began to rant to himself on the way to the file-room. He thinks that just because it's the month of December that he can use mistletoe as an excuse to snog at the office. Ianto rolled his eyes at the thought of how many sprigs of mistletoe Jack hung around Torchwood, at his last count he had found fifteen. Where the hell do you even buy mistletoe! Ianto wasn't annoyed about the surprise snogging throughout the last couple of weeks, not in the slightest. He was annoyed with how it was making him look like the fool shagging the boss....which was true but beside the point! What really pissed Ianto off was that Jack decided that he would hide his plan to makeout with Ianto around the office by sharing the love....with the whole team. I swear Owen would have stabbed Jack with a scalpel if one had been in reach. Owen had made the unfortunate mistake of looking at a file while walking under one of Jack's traps and was caught by surprise when suddenly his face was being tilted up to meet Jack's lips. Ianto thought he saw Gwen kiss back for a short moment, which earned her one one Ianto's best glares. Tosh has been as vigilant as a hawk and so far has avoided Jack's trap. He thinks it's its hilarious, like it's a game and he is keeping score, Ianto thought to himself as he walked through the door of the file-room. Barely a foot in the door Ianto found himself being pushed up against the wall by a pair of strong hands, which then proceeded to pin Ianto's arms to prevent him from escaping. Ianto pretended to put up a struggle but he was actually loving this and Jack knew it. "Thought you would enjoy it more if the others didn't see, you're so shy sometimes Ianto", Jack said softly with a cocky grin. Ianto looked up annoyed with himself that he had forgotten about the mistletoe that hung there. "Jack I take my job very serious and you make me look silly", Ianto said trying his best to sound pissed. "Ianto I think you look absolutely perfect, not silly", which made Ianto crack a smile. Though only for a short moment because Jack then leaned in to make good on the mistletoe tradition. Jack's hands stopped pinning Ianto to the wall and instead gently cupped around his face as their lips met. Gentle at first, but growing more eager and passionate as Ianto reciprocated. Jack's fingers gently tugged at the hairs on the back of Ianto's head, who parted his lips more to let a soft moan escape. Jack took this chance to swirl his tongue around Ianto's. With his hands freed, Ianto started fumbling with Jack's belt out of habit. Jack smiled into the kiss before gently tugging at Ianto's bottom lip with his teeth as he parted from Ianto. "Settle down Ianto, I take my job very serious you know", Jack said sarcastically with a teasing smile. "I...I...I forgot where we were for a second", Ianto stuttered all flustered. "God Jack you're such a tease!" "Ianto I am bound by a sense of honor to uphold the nobel tradition of mistletoe", Jack said dramatically, causing Ianto to roll his eyes. Ianto closed his eyes in anticipation as Jack leaned in again, but only to whisper in his ear, "see you at the next mistletoe spot", before quickly exiting the file-room to resume work as if nothing had happened. Ianto sighed, he is such a tease and an ass, but he couldn't help but smile despite of it. Ianto made it several steps out of the room before turning around remembering that he actually went in to grab a document on the previous case to add to a report. Damn you Jack, he thought smiling to himself.

Merry Christmas Ianto Jonesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें