♤Why Is It You♤

Începe de la început

"Taeyong hyung and Doyoung hyung are really bad at this."said Haechan.
"Luckily they have a high alcohol tolerance."said Mark.

It was down to Winwin and Yuta versus Doyoung and Taeyong.Sadly, Doyoung and Taeyong did really bad so they didn't get a point.

"Okay, since Yuta did really well he can choose his last oponent."said Renjun.
"Well, I would say Winwin but since it's Jungwoo's birthday I'll choose Jungwoo."said Yuta.

Jungwoo got up from the couch and walked towoards the table.He put his sleeves up.He took the ball in his hand and the threw it right inside the cup.

However, in the end, Yuta won.

"Wow, Yuta hyung is really good at this."said Haechan.
"Okay, I'm hungry now so let's order pizza."said Renjun.
"Okay.Is pepperoni pizza good?"asked Doyoung.

Everyone nodded.Doyoung took his phone and placed an order on Domino's site.

While they were waiting for the pizza, they played a very long game of rock, paper, scissors to decide who'll open the door.After Lucas and Haechan kept putting the same thing for a while, Ten decided he'll go.

They decided to watch Money Heist while waiting for the pizza.They were really into yhe show too but then a knock on the door interrupted them.

"Wow, right when it was getting interesting."said Ten, getting up from the couch.

He grabbed Doyoung's wallet to pay the pizza guy.

"Thank you, Doyoung for letting me use your wallet."said Ten, throwing Doyoung his wallet.
"Hey!"said Doyoung.

Haechan, Renjun, Jaemin, Jungwoo and Lucas were already digging in the pizza.

"Leave some for us!"said Doyoung.

They were all eating pizza while watching the show.It was getting really interesting.

"Okay, now that we're done with the pizza we shall take out my creation."said Haechan.

They all walked in the kitchen.Haechan took out the cake and put it on the table.
Kun took out some candles that read the number 18 and lit them up.

They were all singing Happy Birthday to Jungwoo.Doyoung put some icing on Jungwoo's nose.

"Make a wish."said Lucas.

Jungwoo wished for his friends and family to be healthy and happy and then blew out the candles while everyone cheered.

Jungwoo cut the cake and gave everyone their slices.They all started eating while chatting and enjoying the cake.

When they were all done they put the dishes in the sink and went back to the show.

They were so caught up in the show, they didn't notice it was getting late.

"Oh, it's getting late.We should all probably start heading home.I had so much fun today and-"said Jungwoo before getting cut off.
"Oh, no, no, no, no.We're having a sleepover to see who your soulmate is."said Haechan with a big grin on his face.

Jungwoo was getting a little worried.He didn't think about the soulmate thing until now.The realisation just hit him.
He decided to try to get his mind off of it by paying attention to the show.

They were all commenting on the show.They covered Renjun's, Haechan's and Mark's eyes when the sex scenes came on which annoyed them.

"We're old enough to see this."said Haechan.
"Can we just watch the show?"asked Mark.
"I can look away by myself 'cause I don't wanna see that shit either way."said Renjun.