Chapter 2: The start of a New Legend

Start from the beginning

I heard the door close. I turned to nanjirou who was looking at the door, I giggled even though they keep on arguing nanjirou still cares for them deeply.

"Nanjirou-kun what are we gonna do about the school we are going to enroll Ryoma and Rika?"

"I will probably send them to rikkaidai, I want them to learn more new and different style of tennis on their own, and anyway its much closer here so we don't have to worry that much" Nanjirou said with a confident voice, the same voice when he decided to send Ryoga, Ryoma and Rika to america. I grinned.

"Alright then I'll start the paper work, and since Ryoga, Ryoma and Rika have already been home schooled there shouldn't be any problem with them adjusting." I said as I was reaching for the phone.

> 3rd Person's Pov<

As Ryoma and Rika went around going to japan's famous places. They soon got bored, but as they were going around they noticed a tennis court with a huge crowd surrounding it. As they got closer they couldn't belive what they were both seeing. There was a pair of children on the floor filled with bruises and battered, they saw them crying and telling them to stop but only got hit with a stronger shot, Ryoma and Rika's anger was increasing, they looked at the children's opponent with pure anger as the buff man started to laugh.

They were wondering why no one was stopping this as they got closer to the gates entrance they realized why, there were three machine ball set at maximum speed in front of the entrance hitting anyone who tries to come inside the court.

There were a group of people on the floor battered and bruised because they tried to go inside the court, that was when the Ryoma and Rika's anger was reaching the breaking point.

"Ying/Yang get our racquets' and karupin get us a pair balls." The twins said at the same time toward their furry companions who have been growling and hissing as they saw what was happening in the court. They were already trained by Ryoga, Ryoma, Rika, and were taught some tennis by nanjirou they quickly gave Ryoma and Rika the things they need and stood beside them growling and hissing at the pair of buff guys in the court.

They started to approach the entrance, when a bystander saw them pass by and heading that direction he realized what they were going to do and shouted " Hey Wait Stop!!! Don't you will get pulverized as well!!!Don't go there!!!!" He tried to grab them but

Ying, Yang and even karupin got in front of him and started growling and hissing at him preventing him from touching their master as they knew what they were capable of.

"Ying/Yang and karupin stop!" Ryoma and Rika said witha calm but stern voice. They yelled at the man but kept on walking towards the entrance "Shut up! We can't let those buffons use tennis as some kind of torture" Ryoma said, while Rika said "tennis is suppose to be a game where a person puts all that he or she can in hitting that ball towards their opponents side to gain a point." "And we won't forgive anyone who uses it in an unforgiving way." They both said at the same time.

Everyone around them was suprised to here these words from the pair who was getting closer to the entrance.

A man at the back with a woman who was carrying a camera was also shocked about what they said. The man thought about what the pair have just said ' those words I know i've heard from someone before but where, when and who...today is really going to be interesting '.

>Rika's Pov<

As soon as me and Rika took a step inside the court the tennis ball machine started throwing out 6 balls toward us at maximum speed. Everyone around us told us to run but we stayed, me and ryoma aren't gonna leave until we teach those monkeys a lesson about tennis.