Chapter 3: We're just visiting: Seigaku

Chapter 3: Hey we're just visiting: Seigaku

>3rd Person Pov<

After the incident in the tennis court, Ryoma and Rika faces were now posted in every Tennis Magazine and Newspapers. The news about The Twin duo spreaded fast thanks to Inoue.

During Breakfast...

"Hmm where should we go next Ryoma?" Rika asked her twin brother who was still eating.

"Maybe we should just stay in one place today, since everyone in the streets will definetly chase us around japan if possible." Ryoma said finishing his breakfast.

"But we just can't stay inside the house." Rika said sighing, Ryoma and Rika looked at each other then looked at their parents for any ideas.

Nanjirou looked up from his newspaper(*Gasp*this time he was actually reading the newspaper not his porn magazine) " Go to my old school, go and see how strong they really are." Nanjirou said then went back to reading his newspaper. The twins raised an eyebrow at their father, suprised that he even gave them an idea.

"Ok Thanks oyaji!" Both Ryoma and Rika said at the same time, running upstairs getting ready.

"Nanjirou-kun why did you send them to your old school ?" Rinko asked.

"I want to see what their strength is currently at, and anyway their buchou is interesting I want to see how they would react to each other." Nanjirou said reading the newspaper and saw a very interesting article " Twin Samurai's New Legend arising! "

" That is if they can get there " Nanjirou said. Rinko just giggled beside him.

After changing they went downstairs, their outfits were the same except they both had headphones to block their fans screams, sunglasses, and Rika had her hair tucked inside her cap.

"Oyaji and okaa-san were going out now, and were bringing Ying/Yang and karupin again" They both said as they went out.

>Ryoma's Pov< 

Me and Rika went towards our oyaji's old school, while avoiding our new fans.

"Oi Ryoma how about let's play with them a little" Rika said beside me as we both looked at the school's entrance in front of us.

"Hmmm...sure its been kinda boring hiding from our fans all day." I said cooly to Rika but I know Rika, my twin sister knows my real answer.

"Heh you mean its kind of interesting oyaji suggested to us going to his old school Ne?." Rika said having the same smirk I had.

"You know me to well imotou" I said smirking, I was born a few seconds earlier.

"Hmph let's just go!" Rika said with a scowl om her face.

She fixed her hair and clothes to make it look like she was a "boy". I just lowered my cap so no one will see my face. As we finished fixing ourselves, we both looked at each other and nodded. We went inside and walked towards the tennis courts. Since I was the worst person in directions I got lost, but Rika the one with the sense of direction led both of us towards the tennis courts. As we watched outside the tennis courts, we saw a second-year student bullying one of the first- year students. Showing of how good he is.

Me and Rika started snickering. But the second-year student named "Akira" heard us.

Akira stomped over to us with an irk mark on his head. "What are you laughing about huh?" he said showing off that he was tough. He noticed our tennis bag then smirked.

"Hmm it seems you play tennis I challenge you, or are you just to weak to play with me?" Akira said taunting me and Rika. I sensed that Rika was pissed as I was, who thus this guy think he is challenging us both. I glanced at Rika who was tightening her hold on her tennis bag obviously wanting to beat this guy senseless in tennis. Knowing this doesn't seem like I will be able to play against this guy today.