Samurai Tennis Siblings

Tennis Samurai Siblings

Chapter 1: Homecoming

In Echizen's Residence

"Oi Nanjirou get your lazy ass here!" Nanjirou's Wife screamed.

"Alright i'm coming, its not like they have been gone for years." Nanjirou said mumbling.

"Nanjirou!!! They have been gone for years, 7 years to be exact." Rinko said getting teary eyed.

Nanjirou looked at her wife, he stared at his porn magazine, but his mind was elsewhere thinking about the days when he taught his 3 childrens tennis as soon as they were able to hold a tennis racquet. As soon as his eldest son was 10-years-old and his twin children were 7-years-old, he sent them to america to heighten their skills in tennis.

Currently him and Nanjirou's wife were at the airport waiting for their children to finally come home.

Flashback

"Eh are you sure old man? Us going back to japan?" Ryoga said Nanjirou's eldest son.

"Yeah I think you guys are ready, after that last visit I gave you guys, it seems like you are gaining more strength." Nanjirou said through the phone.

"Hmph I bet he is just getting annoyed in the house-"A young boy said with black hair but with green streaks.

"-because okaa-san keeps complaining since we are still here in america." A young girl with the same hair color said finishing the sentence for her twin brother.

Both of them were smirking as they heard their father mumbling in the phone,saying about how they are more annoying than his wife nagging him to bring their children back home.

Ryoga was also grinning looking at his little brother & sister who are currently playing with their 2 pet dog, since "karupin" their pet cat was not allowed to come with them to america, but the twin kept on complaining until nanjirou couldn't take take it anymore and bought them a black & white puppy who has streaks of the opposite color, they decided to call them ying and yang.

"You know old man i'm starting to think maybe the twins are right." Ryoga said smirking persuading their father to tell them the main reason. The twins knew what their older brother was planning.

"Oi I know what you three are thinking, its because i've heard that there are more stronger opponents here who are getting famous by the minute and I wanted to give you guys more challenges." Nanjirou said smirking knowing that his children couldn't resist facing stronger opponents.

"Hmm...since you put it that way old man/oyaji when are we/they leaving the three echizen siblings said at the same time.

"Ehh? you aren't coming with us ryoga?" the twins said. The young boy raised an eyebrow, while the young girl scrunched hers.

"Nope I still have a lot more training with 'those guys'" Ryoga said.

Nanjirou interrupted them "Alright there we go all settled, you both are going to leave tommorow."

"Oi wait oyaji" "Huh what is it ?" "we aren't leaving ying/yang this time" the twins said seriously.

"H-huh w-wait a...tsk fine you can bring them, great more mouth to feed." Nanjiou said.

"Heh you know they won't stop until they get what they want, don't they remind you of someone?" Ryoga said grinning but turning serious, as the twins were already packing in their room.

"So which school are they staying old man? Is it Seigaku again? " Ryoga said knowing that his father went to that same school as well.

"Nope it would be boring to go to the same place as I did and anyway its far from our new house." Nanjirou said.

"Hmm?? Thats new you mean you want them to have a new style of tennis not like yours? Ryoga said suprised.

"Heh you know me to well kid, anyway make sure they get safely to the airport tommorow." Nanjirou said hanging up.

End Of Flashback

"Oh Nanjirou look there they are" Rinko said excited. Nanjirou looked up breaking from his train of thoughts.

He saw a streak of green through the crowd. His gaze fell to two people, a young boy and a young girl who looked alike. The boy had a bored expression while the girl had the same expression with a hint of annoyance to a group of guys who kept on staring at her.

"Ahh Ryoma & Rika its good to see you two again!!!" Rinko said hugging the twins.

"Huh? Oh okaa-san its great to see you again as well!!!" The twins said at the same time.

"Oi you little brats its good to see you back as well!" Nanjirou said while ruffling both of their heads.

"Hey oyaji you sure you miss us?" Ryoma said smirking.

"Or do you miss those perverted books of yours more" Rike said smirking as well.

"Oh don't worry about that both of you I made sure your father would pay more attention to you today, Right dear?" Rinko said looking at nanjirou with an evil glare.

"Y-yeah t-thats r-right I-I p-promised y-your m-mother t-today" Nanjirou agreed afraid of what would happen if he disagreed.

The twins snickered seeing their father the Legendary "Samurai Nanjirou" who won countless tennis competition and meeting teriffying opponents, now scared in front of a house wife.

"Heheh okaa-san you can punish oyaji later but now we wanna know how you've been doing, ever since we left." Rika said saving their father from a scolding.

" Yeah okaa-san we heard from oniisan that we have a whole month before our classess start maybe me and rika can look around." Ryoma said helping his twin sister.

"Oh yes your right you two have been away from japan for to long hmm..." Rinko said thinking, nanjirou's face looked hopeful.

"But you can take a look around tommorow since I bet you're tired from that long flight, and I still need a little chat with your father over here." Rinko said with an "angelic smile".

The Echizen's knew there was something else behind that smile, the echizen twins looked at their father with pity and a little amusment since their father nanjirou was sweating a lot. He knew his wife very well and was currently imagining what might happen to him later.

The Echizen duo looked at each other and started laughing.

"Heheh Its good to be back home" the echizen twins said at the same time, following their parents back home.

The End of Chapter 1

I Hope you enjoyed my very first fanfic :P

I am accepting comments from others if there was something wrong or if I should've added something and etc.

Please Vote ;P On Yeah I do NOT Own Prince of tennis and any other character in this fan fiction xP...Yet!!!

A Friend of minnneeee suggested the name Rika to mere

if

U wanna give me more ideas

Cooommmmeeennnttt

ooohhhhh annnndddd

Vote ;P