I chuckled, then dipped my head down, taking the pretzel between my teeth. I pressed the other end into Mark's mouth. He blushed warmly, then took the pretzel between his teeth. We broke it apart and chewed. It held no real nutrition, but the flavor was delicious... And sharing something with the love of my life.

"You're beautiful." I complimented, brushing my nose against Mark's. Mark smiled lightly, flicking his tongue over his lower lip to lick any leftover chocolate away.

"Thanks. Your breath smells like chocolate." He responded, making me laugh. I put my arms around him and switched our position. The candies and treats fell to the floor, rolling around and staining the white carpet with chocolate and cherry juice. We ignored it as Mark settled himself on top of me, his hands resting against my bare chest. His fingers were cold, so I reached up and brought his fingertips to my lips, kissing them gently before I slid his index finger past my lips, sucking on it.

Mark moaned, parting his lips to let out a deep breath, his blue eyes watching me intently as I slid my tongue in circles around his finger, savoring the taste of salt and chocolate from the pretzels. I smiled up at him, then took his finger from my mouth, reaching up to pull him down.

Our lips had just crashed together when there was a knock on my door, making us both twitch.

"Storm. It's Santa Claus." My father's voice called impatiently. I grimaced and looked up at Mark, who frowned in irritation before sitting back on the other side of the sofa. I heaved myself up and got off the sofa, ignoring the way my feet crunched the food into the carpet.

"I'll be right back." I promised Mark, who just gave a curt nod and rolled over to watch the Christmas Special that was coming back on. I came to the door, opening it to see my father standing on the other side. I frowned. His white button up shirt was rumpled and unbuttoned in some places while his pants seemed to be stained in blood and chocolate. I looked up at his face again, catching the faintest hints of exhaustion hiding behind his calm mask.

"We were kind of busy." I admitted bluntly. My father nodded.

"And I apologize for the interruption... However, I wanted to give you boys a heads up. We're going on vacation in two weeks. You need to pack, both of you. I also need you to contact Alexander. He too will be coming along. I already contacted Slade and Zander as well. They will come with us." He informed me. I blinked, staring at him as he stared back.

"You're joking."

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

"Two weeks?! Where?! Why? Father, what--"

"Please don't question it," My father muttered, sounding irritated, "It's not as if I want to. When I say vacation, I mean we need to leave Michigan and go somewhere to lay low. We're going somewhere warm, so pack appropriate clothes. And please, do not forget to contact Alexander." I frowned in irritation.

"But why does Alexander--"

"Because if he doesn't come with us, he'll also be in danger." My father answered briefly. I stared at him in surprise and opened my mouth to speak, but he was already turning away from me and walking down the hallway. I winced, then stepped once before hesitating.

"What about Newell?!" I demanded. My father paused, then laughed quietly.

"What about him? He'll be lonely for a couple weeks, but we'll return and I'll give him plenty of attention if that's what you're asking." He responded, then continued down the hallway until he was out of sight. I frowned, stepping back into the room and shutting the door, grimacing when I saw Mark standing just a foot away from me, frowning.

"Vacation? Now? What's that mean?" He asked me, sounding concerned. I frowned, studying Mark's concerned stare. I reached out, cupping his cheeks as I leaned down to kiss his forehead before pulling him close to me.

"I don't know, Mark... But I don't like it."

"Neither do I."

And I had a strong feeling that Alexander would also not enjoy being called upon, right when he had gotten away from us and our Hell...

To Be Continued...

A/N: Yup. All done. All over. Nothing more...... Just kidding. Ahaaa. There's going to be a final installment. This has become a trilogy. A trilogy with a cheesy, uncreative name. The Love Trilogy. Get it? Cuz, Love pops up in all the titles? ... So yea. Anyway. That means I shall be giving you the name of the final book! Ladies and gentlemen, keep an eye out for the third and final book: The Love Risk. Okay, so that title isn't creative either. BUT OH WELL. I hope you all enjoyed this story and I hope you enjoy the next one! Thanks for reading!