We need to make this quick

Start from the beginning

"You're so fucking cute with fans" I groaned covering my face "that was so sweet to watch!"

"I love my fans" He laughed handing me the bag of food that was on his lap "dig in, i'll have you at work in 10 minutes or so"

I passed him his food and just put it on his lap, I put the two drinks in the drink compartment in the middle of us both. I then scrunched up the McDonald's takeaway bag and popped it in the plastic bag on the floor. I dug into my pancake that had Nutella all over them.

I moaned eating them, Niall chuckled shaking his head.

"So," he said changing the subject "what are you gonna do about the work situation... you know, Michael and his fiancée"

I shrugged then took a sip from my caramel Frappuccino "I can't do anything, it's not my fault, I know I should tell her, but it'd be better her finding out from her fiancé rather than a stranger who claims to have slept with him. It wasn't my fault, he never told me he's been fucking engaged to her for 5 goddamn years!"

Niall choked on his food "it's been that long??"

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, widening my eyes, "I dread to think how long they've actually been together!"

"We could be looking at ten years that they've been together or something like that!" I shook my head. "I feel so dirty Niall" I say as I chewed on my pancake

Niall frowned and put his hand on my thigh as we drove down Hollywood Boulevard "hey," he glanced at me then looked back to the road "this is not your fault"

"I feel like I'm a hoke wrecker" I say sadly; looking down at my lap.
Niall scoffed and rubbed my thigh "you aren't the home wrecker; he's wrecking his own life. Not you."

I smiled softly "I guess so" I looked at his side profile.
He's always been so handsome.

"I still prefer you with you blonde hair" I smirk making his laugh as he squeezed my thigh making me squeal. We both laughed with joy.

"Might have to dye it back then, just for you" he smirked as we pulled up in the parking lot at my law firm.
I laughed and nodded "you should"

He rolled us eyes and jumped out of his car. He jogged around to the front of the car and opened my door while I collected all my stuff
"Such a gentleman" I smirked grabbing his hand as he helped me out.
He winked smirking "only for you" he says as he shuts the door behind me.... he leans against the passenger door and looks away from me.

"Isn't that Michael?" Niall nodded over to someone behind me.
I turned and looked, Michael was getting out of a red lambo.
"Yeah" I nod looking back at Niall "he's looking over" Niall stated softly, "give me a kiss" Niall smiled making raise a brow and laugh "you want a kiss?"

Niall shrugged "just to see how he'll react, he's coming closer"
Niall parked right near the doors so Michael will obviously have to walk past Niall and I.

Should I do this??

I sigh and just go for it.
I bite my lip and nod "okay" I say softly.
Niall smirked placing his hand on my hips and bringing me closer to his body so I'm resting against his.
He leans in and I meet him half way. Our lips connect in a soft kiss, my arms wrap around his neck.
As Niall's hand was travelling down to my arse cheek I pulled away from the kiss.

Niall's eyes flutter open as he smiles shyly and chuckles, he glanced behind me and smirked "he saw that alright, he's leant up against the wall near the front doors just staring" Niall said as he looked into my eyes.
I roll my eyes and sigh "I best go, thanks for the breakfast" I smile and move away from him.